Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Porcelana pertains to a brand of skin lightening products that claim to effectively diminish all sorts of discolorations on the face. It is effective against dark circles, hyperpigmentation, freckles, melasma, sun spots, liver spots, etc. This skin care line consists of a dark circle treatment, a lightening day cream, and a night cream. Porcelana Dark Circle Treatment is especially formulated for the delicate and sensitive eye area, while Porcelana Day and Night Lightening Creams are the more basic products that promise to ensure and maintain a lighter, more radiant-looking skin.
The product is available at Porcelana’s official website and in amazon.com. The dark circle treatment is priced at $13.99 for a 15g cream. On the other hand, the day and night creams are supplied in small jars that contain about 85g of the product and costs $14.95 each. The creams are cheaper in amazon.com – the day cream is sold for $12.74, and the night cream at $8.69. The official website doesn’t mention any free trial or money-back guarantee for any of its products.
Working Process of Porcelana
Porcelana effectively lightens the skin and gets rid of discolorations and hyperpigmentations by inhibiting the production of excess melanin in the skin. It employs several scientifically-proven powerful ingredients for that purpose. Aside from improving skin tone, Porcelana products particularly the day and night creams also claims to moisturize the skin to ensure that it remains soft, supple, and elastic.
Ingredients of Porcelana
- Hydroquinone – Most skin lightening creams rely on the ability of this powerful ingredient, which produces its benefits by reducing the amount of melanin in skin.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids – A mild acid whose main purpose is peel off or exfoliate the topmost layer of the skin; it is often combined with hydroquinone to help make discolorations and hyperpigmentations go away much faster.
- Haloxyl – A special ingredient in Porcelana dark circle treatment that helps get rid of dark circles and other imperfections on the area around the eyes.
- It contains hydroquinone, one of the most powerful skin lightening agents.
- It gets rid of all sorts of skin discolorations and hyperpigmentations.
- It consists of a dark circle treatment specifically for the eye area, and day and night creams for the face and neck areas.
- It moisturizes the skin to keep it soft, supple, and elastic.
- The day cream also contains sunscreen that helps protect the skin from the sun.
- It is relatively cheaper than most skin lightening products.
- It can be bought online at Porcelana’s official website and in several beauty websites and online retailers like amazon.com.
- It may not be suitable for sensitive and damaged skin due to the hydroquinone content.
- It produces better results when used together, especially the day and night cream.
- It does not mention any offers of free trial or money-back guarantee.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Porcelana must be applied on a freshly-washed face. If you’re using all three products, start by using the dark circle treatment, followed by the day or night cream. Gently pat the dark circle treatment on the eye area until fully absorbed. Follow this with the day cream, massaging it on the entire face and neck area. Although the product has sunscreen it in already, you may still apply a separate one as you wish. Wait for the products to dry before applying makeup. Same instructions apply for the night cream, except for the sunscreen part. Use the products regularly for best results.
Porcelana contains hydroquinone, which can produce some irritation especially on sensitive skin. It also makes the skin more sensitive to the sun, that’s why even though the day cream has sunscreen in it already, applying a separate sunscreen may also be beneficial for added protection. If using the cream causes you experience side effects, stop using it at once. And if the side effects persist, seek help from your dermatologist.