If you are a fan of fast food, then you are a fan of the pressure pro or you have yet to experience it. Cooking food in the minimal time possible and making sure it still maintains its juicy self and does not lose its nutrients can be quiet an uphill task. The pressure pro cooker however, gives you a fast cooked tasty family meal, 10 times faster than your usual cooking methods making your cooking experience a whole different story. The cooker is suitable for all kinds of foods in the category of fruits, vegetables and meat. It is also well constructed to look appealing and fit your kitchen counter without taking up much space.
To get this kitchen appliance in your kitchen as fast as possible, visit the following online stores:-
- www.amazon.com at 99.99 Euros
- www.thane.tv at 99.99 Euros
Manufacturer information and claims about Pressure Pro
The pressure pro cooker is manufactured by Thane Company. The manufacturers claim that the pressure pro cooker enables you to cook your food ten times faster than your usual traditional cooking. It also gives the results of a tasty meal. They also intrigue us on this product claiming that the cooker enables you to retain the moisture in your food, and give u an end result of a delicious family time, with the ease of just the press of a button. To add on the cooker is suitable also fo your vegetables and fruits.
The cooker can serve as an oven, smoker, rice steamer, slow cooker and microwave. They also claim that the Pressure pro cooker is safe for your dish washer.
How does Pressure Pro work?
The Pressure Pro Washer is made up of:-
- It is used to seal the cooker tightly to avoid any moisture or nutrients from escaping.
- It also allows food to come to a tender cook.
A One Touch Setting
- It enables you to have ease in setting the temperatures for every food whether frozen, vegetables or rice.
- Used to place all your ingredients in. it is designed to be able to evenly generate the temperature of the food from the center toward the end. This gives the food an even cook, making is very tasty.
Smart Steam Technology
- It accesses the quantity of the food placed in the bowl.
- Whether it is fresh or frozen.
- It also determines the proper pressure and temperature to cook that specific food.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Pressure Pro
Getting your own pressure pro cooker will earn you so many benefits, some of which are:-
- The one touch settings make the pressure pro cooker easy to use and configure.
- It is machine washable.
- It maintains the food juicy and tasty.
- It also determines for you the temperature and pressure suitable for your food. You don’t have to worry whether it goes cooked or uncooked.
- Speeds up cooking by 10 times more than the usual rate.
- You do not have to preheat frozen food before cooking it.
- It comes with a delay timer and a warming feature.
The Disadvantages of using Pressure Pro
- Its one advantage can be its other side of the coin, a disadvantage. The one time setting can be hard to grow into especially for someone used to adjusting the temperature to their own liking. However, this cooker is still worth trying out. An opening to new things.
- It does not come with any guarantee, warranty or free shipping.
OMG. Made our first meal a night ago. Threw in a whole organic chicken some leeks, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, salt, pepper, fettuccine noodles (the last 5 minutes or so), rosemary, some hot (african pepper flavored) olive oil. It was done in about 30 minutes. Food for a family for 2-3 days! – Terry Wolf
Absolutely love this thing. Take all those crockpot meals you love n go from 8 hours 99 mins. Taste even better. – Martin E. Suzel
The instructions for use of Pressure Pro
- Prepare your ingredients that you will use to prepare your meal.
- Pour them all into the capacity pot. Cover your pressure pro cooker with its tight seal.
- Power on your cooker to the one touch setting and leave the rest to your pressure pro cooker.
The Precautions of using Pressure Pro
Unlike most traditional pressure cookers, this one is safe as the lid is easily removable, so you do not have to be wary of getting burnt from steam
The Side Effects
No side effects from using the pressure pro cooker unless you mean its elegant constructions that could be too good a commodity to your kitchen.