Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS PRIMAL FORCE NATIVE REST ?
Primal Force Native Rest Reviews, Sleep is an important aspect of your everyday life. It enables our body to get the chance to replenish the energy we lost during the day. However, today getting yourself to sleep has proved another task of its own. There is so much juggling done during the day and so many deadlines to meet the next day whether you are a student or working. However, you do not have to stay awake in bed for so long if you have your own bottle of Primal Force Native Rest. This product is intended for enhancing sleepiness in your body and switches you off for complete rest. It works by relaxing you and acting as an anti-depressant. It then supplements melaton in, a substance responsible for making you sleepy. You will be out in no minute. It is designed to still enable you still wake up early in the morning.
You can purchase Primal Force supplements from its official website primalforce.net at
- $15.96 per bottle for a 3 month supply in the auto-ship program, plus free shipping and handling.
- $17.95 for 3 bottles for a 3 month supply inclusive of shipping and handling.
- $19.96 for 1 bottle for a 1 month supply inclusive of shipping and handling.
- 30-day buyer protection safeguard.
WHO MAKES PRIMAL FORCE NATIVE REST?
Based on Primal Force review, this product manufactured privately by a doctor called Dr. Sears.it is a unique sleep supplement from its method of intake. It is packaged in a portable spray can. The doctor claims that the sleep supplement is supposed to induce sleep after intake as it increases the levels of melatonin in your body. He also points out that the supplement is also a stress reliever and helps you relax. As stress and anxiety are one of the things that cause lack of sleep.
Expressing confidence in the drug, he says he has tried it himself and uses it on his patients and all have expressed it effectiveness. He went ahead to say as we age so does our melatonin in the body deplete in level and the modern life today throws melatonin off-balance.
HOW DOES PRIMAL FORCE NATIVE REST WORK?
As per Primal Force reviews, works to enhance sleep and regain the energy. It contains all natural ingredients.
INGREDIENTS OF PRIMAL FORCE NATIVE REST
Primal Force contains the following ingredients all directed towards causing sleepiness.
- Used to produce melatonin and selenium in the body.
- Helps modulate the thyroid gland, Jujube fruit and Jamaican Dogwood.
- Jujube fruit and Jamaican Dogwood act as antidepressants and help relieve stress and anxiety creating a conducive sleeping atmosphere.
- Primal Force supplements the melatonin already in the body. Inducing sleep.
- Is not habit-forming. In other words is not addictive.
- No experience of brain blog and grogginess in the morning.
- It is formed using natural ingredients.
- You still wake up early. Maintains your usual sleep patterns.
- Very affordable.
- Easy to intake.
- it contains melatonin common for regulating your sleep cycle.
- It is prescribed by a doctor.
- You sleep throughout the night; you do not have to worry about waking up in the middle of the night.
- The manufacturer is still new the market.
- The official website is written up unprofessionally.
- This however fortunately does not discredit the products ability to be effective.
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF PRIMAL FORCE NATIVE REST
- Dr Sears Primal Force is recommended to take 3 sprays per day through the nostrils.
- You can also start with one or two sprays to monitor what is the right amount for you.
SIDE EFFECTS OF PRIMAL FORCE NATIVE REST
Primal force reviews,Does not come with the side effects common in many sleep supplements such as hangovers, addiction and grogginess. It is very safe for its users as it is made from precisely two ingredients that are all natural.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING PRIMAL FORCE NATIVE REST
Not to be used by children below 18 years. Keep out of reach from children.
Do not take this supplement before undertaking heavy tasks such as heavy machinery or about to drive, you could get drowsy and hurt yourself.
IS THE PRODUCT WORTH TAKING?
As Primal force Native Rest contains the sleep-wake cycle regulator melatonin so it really helpful for our good sleep and good sleep leads to good health. Several studies shows that it can induce sleep when taken as a supplement. However, it is not always effective and there are some customers saying it didn’t’ work for them, so the product is not 100% effective for cases of sleep problems.