Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Primal Instinct Pheromone is a product belonging to a group of products known as pheromones. Pheromones are compounds that are powerful sexual attractants, and can be used on either men or women. Primal Instinct Pheromone was one of the most respected pheromone preparations available on the market, but has recently been surpassed by newer products.
It is available as an oil based external application, with only a small application dose required to bring about effect.
As the name suggests, Primal Instinct Pheromone resembles the sexual urge of animals, which rely solely on these factors for mating. Humans do produce small amounts of pheromones in sweat naturally, but generally use the senses for sexual attractiveness.
Each 10ml bottle of Primal Instinct Pheromone contains 5mg of Androstenone, the strongest pheromone in mammalian species.
How Does Primal Instinct Pheromone Work?
Primal Instinct Pheromone is available as either an odourless or lightly scented oil based liquid that when applied to the skin can trigger female sexual attraction, and also mark your territory. As such, it is not odd to see other men acting jealously, similar to other male animals while one has secured a female mate. In addition, application of Primal Instinct Pheromone is reportedly able to give the user an air of confidence and alpha-maleness.
Ingredients in Primal Instinct Pheromone
- Sexual attractant naturally produced in many animals, but also by humans in small amounts
- Is able to attract females unconsciously for coitus
- Very faint or no smell at all
Pros of Primal Instinct Pheromone
- Only small application dose advised
- Reportedly strong sexual attractant
- Can last up to 8 hours on the skin if not washed off
- Unscented version mixes great with scents
- Easily available for purchase online, even though the product is stated as discontinued at the manufacturer website
Cons of Primal Instinct Pheromone
- Small bottle size
- Expensive for small size
- Very easy to waste product and overuse
- Difficult to find the perfect individual dose
- Surpassed by more effective products
- Studies suggest that humans do not possess the specialized cells in the nose to pick up on pheromone scents at all, making them useless
I’ve used this product for a few years and cannot tell you how much I love it, this is a product that truly works! Get them near it and you will see what I’m talking about.
Primal Instinct Pheromone Usage Instructions
The recommended application dose varies among individuals, but usually starts at 1 drop (about0.1ml) up to 2 drops, but generally not more.
Optional Dilution Of Unscented Primal Instinct Pheromone
You can dilute one bottle of the pheromone solution into 10 ml of scented cologne of your choice, but keep in mind you will need to likely use double the recommended application dose to elicit same effects.
Side Effects of Using Primal Instinct Pheromone
Side effects of using Pheromone Products are rare, and usually mild. They typically include
- Minor skin rash allergy at the site of application
- Aggression and other men becoming outwardly more aggressive to you.
- Foul odour or urine-like perspiration in small amount of men (even though product is unscented)
- Agitation and nervousness in some men
- Eye irritation
- Mood swings and inability to sleep
Will Primal Instinct Pheromone Interact With Medications?
No, since Primal Instinct Pheromone is a topical skin product, it will not interact will other supplements that have to be swallowed. However, it may lead to skin rashes if combined with other skin products then followed by exposure to sun.