Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
There are several brain boosting supplements in the market today. They are quickly gaining popularity among many folks around the world. This is actually where the problem actually come sin. While this may be a good thing, there is also an influx of money oriented supplements high on empty promises when it’s all smoke. They are either ineffective or harmful. However there are many brain supplements you can chose from too, you just have to be carefully what you are planning to purchase or intake. The ProBrain is one of the best brain supplements in the market today. It is new and it is already taking the market by storm. Its users report experiencing, sharper focus, high information retention and recall, cognitive enhancement, relaxed effect and high mental energy.
You can purchase the ProBrain nootropic supplement exclusively from their official website getProBrain.com where they sell:
- One bottle for $51.95 ($4.95 is for shipping and handling).
- 3 bottles for $94.00 with free shipping
- 5 bottles for $141 with free shipping
- They also offer a 14 day trial
Manufacturer information and claims about ProBrain
The ProBrain is a supplement product manufactured by ProBrain. They claim to ship only up to 100 packages per day must be a question of high demand. The manufacturers claim that this supplement is a much safer and better performing alternative to the overhyped and yet very harmful nootropics found in the market. The manufacturers also claim that it has been carefully formulated to ensure that it does not have any adverse side effects as you will find in most nootropics. The manufacturers also point out that the ProBrain is the best solution for someone looking into being smarter, sharper, focused, motivated and energized.
How does ProBrain work?
The ProBrain supplement is designed behind the ideology that the natural human brain becomes less and less active in performance once you hit the age of 25 years. For this reason the supplement is formulated to boost cognitive abilities by alleviating the speed of cell to cell communication. This is because the human brain processes information between neurons via electrical pulses. The nootropic also regulates brain chemicals in the brain to promote healthy brain activity. In the right dosages the supplement enables you remember things faster and for longer.
The Ingredients in ProBrain
These are the ingredients that are found in the ProBrain supplement:-
- This is a common perennial herb in India.
- It is listed as the main component ingredient in the supplement excellent in cognitive enhancement.
- Improved memory formation and better neuron communication.
- Increase focus, motivation and concentration.
- Is also a strong antioxidant.
- Increases learning and memory processes.
- Improve our immune system
GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid)
- Responsible for eliminating cases of anxiety; chief in inducing a relaxing effect.
- Promotes growth of the nervous system
- Has a positive influence on the peripheral nervous system
- Helps synthesize the GABA neurotransmitters.
- Balancing our moods.
- Higher brain and nervous system functioning.
Other ingredients are sourced from; antioxidants, minerals, amino acid, alpha brain boosters and natural enzymes.
The benefits of using ProBrain
These are just some out of the many benefits you will experience with the use of ProBrain as your choice:-
- Boosts memory and your IQ levels.
- Natural cognitive enhancement.
- Attain a high focus on every activity you undertake.
- Increase mental energy through its minerals and vitamin content.
- High reasoning power and high concentration levels.
- Increases cell to cell communication.
- Achieve mental clarity
- Essential for both short and long term use.
The Disadvantages of ProBrain
- The manufacturers or rather their official website does not provide details of their ingredients.
- It has not been approved by the FDA.
The instructions for use of ProBrain
The recommended dosage for the ProBrain supplement is two capsules per day. Most preferably one in the morning and one during your lunch hour. Follow with a glass of water.
The Precautions of using ProBrain
- They advise you not to use any alcohol while in taking this supplement.
- Also they advise against in taking too much junk food.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers are advised to avoid using the supplement
- Keep this supplement away from the reach of children.
The Side Effects of ProBrain
No side effects have yet been related to the use of the ProBrain supplement.