As women progesterone is one of the three sex hormones we produce by the ovaries. Progesterone deficiency is very common among women especially those towards their menopause. You will know you are facing a depletion of progesterone when you begin to experience mood swings, fatigue, increase in weight, anxiety, panic attacks and pains and aches. The Profeme cream is a product contain progesterone which when used will help to prevent depletion of the hormone in the body which in turn helps to curb the effects caused by its deficiency as mentioned above,
Order your own progesterone supplement offered by Profeme from their official website testocreams.com for the price of $97 for the 10% progesterone and $74 for the 3.2% progesterone. They come packaged in a 50 ml tube. They also offer free shipping for their products.
Manufacturer information and claims about Profeme
The Profeme cream is a product manufactured by the Lawley Pharmaceuticals. The manufacturers claim that they have clinically tested all their skin care creams to be safe and effective. They claim that the cream is adaptable to all weather conditions whether there is too much heat, humid or it is freezing out there; thus you should not worry about it underperforming in harsh conditions.
How does Profeme work?
The Profeme cream contains bio-identical progesterone to that in the body. It is first absorbed in the subcutaneous fat layer where it is then evenly distributed in the body through circulation. This will lead to a boost lipid and lipoprotein properties. This will enable it combine with plasma protein carriers, cortisol binding globulin, sex-hormone binding globulin, red blood cell membranes and fatty tissues.
The Ingredients found in Profeme
The Profeme cream is made up of two strength progesterone’s. One is 10% and the other 3.2%. This progesterone is developed in the most bio identical way to the natural progesterone found in the body. The progesterone in Profeme will supplement the depleting levels of progesterone in the body while at the same time combat with the estrogen dominance in the body. The Profeme natural progesterone:-
- Boosts levels of progesterone in the body preventing estrogen dominance.
- Brings down the brain-ovary system to a normal cycle to avoid pregnancy and over-bleeding.
- Helps balance the stimulating effects of estrogen.
Other ingredients found in the cream include, vitamin E, almond oil and macadamia oil ( they enable ease of absorption of progesterone in the cream).
The benefits of using Profeme
The following are the benefits accompanied with using the Profeme progesterone supplement:-
- Increase, maintain and regulate healthy levels of progesterone.
- Counteract with excess levels of estrogen.
- The product has been clinically researched thus proven to be effective and safe for use.
- They offer a free download booklet for women.
- Helps correct irregular bleeding
- Boosts your moods and lowers anxiety levels
- They offer stress relief
- Helps manage your menopausal symptoms.
The Disadvantages of Profeme
- It is quite steeply priced.
- They do not accept any returns.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The instructions for use of Profeme
- For maximal benefits of the supplement you are advised to administer the Profeme cream over a large skin area. The best places to apply your Profeme cream are the inner arms and upper thighs.
- It is recommended to apply the cream once or twice per day, at about the same time every day depending on your tolerance to the cream. Use the syringe applicator for easy and more accurate dosage.
- Further instructions are given on the official website on the different dosages and preferable dates of use of the supplement in your menstrual circle.
The Precautions of using Profeme
- The Profeme supplement is not for use by women with severe liver disease, Dubin-Johnson syndrome, abnormal vaginal bleeding, and jaundice of pregnancy or sensitivity to the Profeme cream.
- If looking into using the Profeme cream in conjunction with a therapy you should be under close monitoring.
- There is a likelihood of your periods coming back again if you are in your pre-menopause. It is not reason for alarm neither reason to stop using the cream.
The Side Effects of Profeme
The use of Profeme has been associated with cases of mild dizziness, nausea, fatigue, headache or lightheadedness. Note however these side effects are faced by new users who have not adjusted to the dosage. Over time these side effects come to pass.