Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The prostate is a vital part of a man. It effects his abilities to conceive, have sexual intercourse and can have an impact on a man’s overall wellbeing. WebMD reports that most common prostate problem among men to be a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate. Around 50% of men aged 60 and older have some symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate. It is also reported that 90% of men aged 85 and older have these symptoms. Prostate cancer is also a condition that affects as much as 47,300 men in the United Kingdoms each year. Fortunately, Cancer Research UK reports that the survival rate of men with diagnosed prostate cancer is 85% and in 2014 only 11,287 cases of death due to prostate cancer were accounted for in the country.
While these problems are present in a large number of the world’s male population, treatment options are available and several lifestyle changes can also lead to an improvement in the condition. Research has also provided evidence of numerous natural compounds that can effectively assist with the management of conditions related to the male prostate. Pros-TEROL is a product that infuses a range of natural ingredients proven to benefit the prostate in order to promote an overall wellbeing of the prostate in male users.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Pros-TEROL
Pros-TEROL is a natural formula that promotes prostate health. The product was originally designed by David Blyweiss. David was compensated by UniScience Group for his work. The manufacturer and distributor of the product is UniScience Group. The product claims to improve urinary flow, assist with sleep quality and promote the overall healthy functionality of the prostate. This is achieved by combining a range of natural ingredients that have been proven to be beneficial to the prostate in medical studies.
Active Key Ingredients
Pros-TEROL contains a natural formula with the main active ingredient being beta-sitosterol. The Health System of the University of Michigan reports that beta-sitosterol is an effective extract to relieve the symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia, also known as an enlarged prostate.
- Amino Acid Blend – This combination of L-Glutamic Acid, Glycine and L-Alanine are known as the building blocks of several vital functions of the body’s metabolism. It is also known to relief the need for urinating at night. Furthermore, this combination of amino acids promotes better sleep.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – These seeds are high in phytosterols and promote overall healthy prostate and urinary function.
- Pyridoxine – Reduces 5-alpha-reductase enzymes in the body, thus preventing testosterone being converted into DHT.
- Stinging Nettle Root Extract – This plant extract improves urinary flow, relieves post-urinary dripping and assists with reducing the urge to urinate constantly.
- Zinc – The prostate needs zinc for an overall healthy function. Zinc is also essential for sperm and semen production, as well as for healthy sexual functionality.
- Copper – Zinc supplements can have an impact on the body’s ability to absorb copper, thus Pros-TEROL includes a small dose of copper to assist with balancing overall zinc and copper absorption.
- Soy Isoflavones – This natural ingredient has been used to promote healthy prostate function in Japan for centuries. It promotes the overall health of the male prostate and blocks the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme in the male body.
- Quercetin – This powerful flavonoid promotes a healthy inflammatory response and is also a versatile antioxidant supporting the health of the male prostate.
- Lycopene – This phytonutrient maintains a healthy overall DNA gene function within the cells in the male prostate. It also defends the prostate and revitalizes at the same time.
Other vital natural ingredients found in the product include ginger root extract and licorice root extract.
The Benefits of Pros-TEROL
The powerful combination of natural ingredients offers the user a variety of benefits, including:
- Helps maintain a healthy prostate
- Promotes a stronger urinary flow
- Promotes healthy sleeping habits
- Promotes improved bladder emptying
Drawbacks of Pros-TEROL
The natural origin of the product provides a safe and effective way to promote the overall healthy functionality of the prostate. The only drawback to this product is the fact that it can only be obtained from an official website. The price of the product might also not be attractive to some potential users.
The Dosage Instructions
Each bottle of Pros-TEROL contains a total of 90 caplets. The recommended dosage of the product is 3 caplets per day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night-time.
While the manufacturer of the product only uses natural ingredients in the composition of Pros-TEROL, an allergic reaction might occur should the user be allergic to any of the included ingredients. In this case, an antihistamine can be taken to combat the allergic reaction.