Prosplex is a supplement that is meant to be used by men who suffer from symptoms of an enlarged prostate i.e. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostatitis. This is because it promotes prostate health and its functioning by restoring its normal size and inhibiting it from increasing. This supplement formula is in the form of capsules which are packaged in small bottles each containing 60 capsules.
Prosplex has different price quotations in the different marketing and advertising websites. According to one of the websites, the price is as shown below;
- $34.94 per bottle when bought in pieces.
- $22.69 per bottle when bought in stock.
The Manufacturer Information and Claims about Prosplex
This supplement formulation is manufactured by Olympian Laboratories. This is a well known manufacturer of genuine and very effective prostate supplements among other types of medicines. The manufacturer claims that this product is purely natural since it is made from ingredients that are also purely natural. This product, according to the manufacturer is fast acting and vegetarian safe since it does not contain any animal product or by-product. It is because of the reasons mentioned and many others that the manufacturer boasts that this product is among the best if not the best in its class of supplements that are used to promote prostate health.
How Does Prosplex Work?
This supplement formula is dietary, therefore once ingested; it performs the above mentioned functions through the different roles of its potent and all natural ingredients. These ingredients include; saw palmetto, lycopene, beta-sitosterol, among others as will be discussed in the succeeding topics. They perform different roles that will promote the health of the prostate gland and its proper functioning.
The Ingredients of Prosplex
- It is an anti-oxidant and it is also extracted from tomatoes.
- It protects the body from harmful free radicals which may cause cell damage hence ensuring a healthy prostate.
2. Saw palmetto
- It facilitates the balance of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This hormone encourages cell growth in the prostate.
- It ensures the prostate maintains its normal and healthy size since its depletion leads to enlargement of the prostate.
4. Vitamin B6
- It works to ensure quick absorption of zinc into the blood stream and into the prostate tissue.
5. Pygeum africanum
- It also ensures hormonal balance in the male reproductive system and therefore supporting prostate health.
There are other ingredients such as; pumpkin seed extract, IP-6, quercetin and selenium. These are also just as beneficial as the others discussed above since through their different functions, they ensure proper prostate health and its functioning including that of the urinary system.
The Benefits of Prosplex
- It improves the overall health of the prostate. This in turn boosts menâ€™s sexual performance and it also increases their sperm count.
- Through improving the functioning of the renal system, it significantly reduces the frequency and urgency of urination therefore giving the user a good sleep time especially at night.
- It is fast acting to relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate compared to other supplements.
- It is cheaper and safer than the surgical procedures done to restore the size of the prostate gland.
- It is vegetarian safe since it contains ingredients that are allergen-free.
- Despite the mentioned benefits this product cannot treat or cure conditions of the prostate.
- The claims and statements on the manufacturerâ€™s website have not been evaluated by FDA.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The Dosage Instructions For Prosplex
The user should take 2(two) capsules per day on an empty stomach with a glass of water or otherwise as advised by a qualified medical doctor.
The Precautions in Using Prosplex
- Anyone with any other medical condition such as Hypertension and Kidney infections should seek medical assistance before using this product.
- This product should be used by men who are 18 years old and above.
- It should be kept in a cool and dry place away from extreme heats and should not be refrigerated.
- If the seal is broken, the user is advised against using the product.
- The user should read the warnings, directions and instructions carefully before using the product.
- It should be kept out of children’s reach preferably in locked medicine cabinets.
The Side Effects of Prosplex
This product is associated with very few side effects because it is composed of allergen-free ingredients. The commonly reported ones are skin rashes and stomach irritation which might not necessarily be from this medication; they could be indications of other infections.
Does Prosplex Interact With Other Medication?
The ingredients are purely natural; therefore this supplement can be taken with other medication without the risk of their reactions.