Prost RX primarily provides support to the nutritional needs and requirements of the prostate gland so as to maintain a normal function and structure. This supplement is also equipped with both contemporary and traditional ingredients and substances, all of which promotes the overall potency of the product. It is also an over the counter natural supplement which has been primarily designed in order to relieve prostate problems which are usually embarrassing for men. There are different sources of this product, which is available at an average price of $22 per bottle.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Prost RX
Prost RX is manufactured by a company named Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Inc. The company claims to be a leading provider of herbal nutrition supplements, banking on their capability to combine both modern and traditional medicine in the formulation of Prost RX. The company does not have their own official product website, however there are several reviews scattered all over the internet regarding the use of this product.
How Does Prost RX Work?
A bottle of Prost RX is a 100% natural supplement that is composed of several vegetarian ingredients which work in reducing the size of an enlarged prostate. The ingredients also include powerful substances, including sitosterol and saw palmetto, among several other ingredients. With a wide array of natural ingredients, there is no wonder that this product is highly recommended by several users who are claiming that it is very effective.
Prost RX Ingredients
Here are some of the active ingredients of Prost RX:
- Saw Palmetto Extract – this ingredient comes from the berries of a small palm tree, the Serenoa repens. It contains bioactive phytochemicals are composed of phytosterols and fatty acids. They are known to improve overall prostate health by lowering androgen hormones, thus preventing them from binding together with androgen receptors.
- Pygeum Extract – this substance comes from the bark of the Pygeum africanum tree, an African evergreen tree. It also contains phytosterols, with a fraction of beta sitosterol. These substances work in reducing inflammation in the prostate by means of inhibiting pro-inflammatory prostaglandins.
- Nettle Leaf Extract – this ingredient comes from the leaves of the stinging nettle plant.
- Phystosterols – this substance can enhance overall prostate health by means of androgen inhibition, particularly DHT. It also prevents prostate gland inflammation.
- Quercetin – this bioflavonoid can be found in different vegetables, fruits as well as grain. It is also known as a very potent antioxidant.
- Lycopene – this ingredient is a naturally powerful antioxidant, which protects the prostate from oxidation damage which may result to prostate enlargement or inflammation.
Prost RX Benefits
Here are some of the advantages of Prost RX:
- Composed of 15 beneficial compounds
- Fairly affordable
- Ingredients focus not just in preventing prostate diseases, but also treating enlargement
- All-natural supplement
Prost RX Drawbacks
Here are some of the drawbacks of Prost RX:
- Improper use may result to side effects
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Prost RX Dosage Instructions
The recommended usage of Prost RX is three times a day in order to experience results.
Prost RX Precautions
It is very important to see whether or not the seal is tampered even before using this product. A broke or missing seal is an indication that the product should not be taken.
Prost RX Side Effects
As long as the product is taken according to instructions, there are no expected side effects. If not, it may lead to certain side effects such as weakness, fatigue and stomach ache. This may be due to the presence of zinc in the ingredient.
Does Prost RX Interact With Other Medications?
There are no recorded interactions of Prost RX with other medications. However, in order to be safe, it is highly recommended to discuss your options together with your physician. It comes with natural formulation, but the story may be different if you are going through other medical conditions.