Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prosta-Logic by Kyolic is a natural alternative for those who are suffering from Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, or BPH. Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy refers to the enlargement of the prostate in middle-aged and older men. When nodules in the periurethral region of the prostate become too large, they compress the urethral canal and cause either a partial or complete blockage of the urethra. This impedes the regular flow of urine.
Prosta-Logic is made not only for those men who suffer from BPH but for any man who is concerned about his prostate function. Dr. James Balch, a board certified urologist, specially formulated the nutritional factors found in Prosta-Logic.
A Quick Note about Prosta-Logic Manufacturer
Since its establishment, the Wakunaga group of companies has been playing a unique role in promoting public health worldwide through the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of high quality medicinal herbs. The corporate philosophy of Wakunaga is centered on a commitment to research and a mission to serve public health. This mission is accomplished by providing products of the highest quality, which are supported by truthful science and accompanied by helpful consumer information. At Wakunaga, they are leaders in the field of scientific research. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing systems and stringent quality assurance result in products that are safe and effective products that protect and serve our consumers. It is their continuing mission to promote good health throughout the world.
The Efficacy of Prosta-Logic Ingredients
- Saw Palmetto: The fruit extract of this herb has been traditionally used to maintain healthy bladder, urethra, and prostate function. The clinical efficacy of this extract and its tolerability have been demonstrated in numerous clinical trials, including double-blind studies. Saw Palmetto berry extract has been shown to benefit the prostate by inhibiting dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes prostate cells to multiply. It also inhibits the action of testosterone 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme that causes additional DHT production. Possibly most important is that saw palmetto modifies immune function in the prostate, supporting the prostate’s ability to neutralize “oxidative stress” associated with prostate diseases.
- Pygeum Africanum: The Pygeum africanum is a tall evergreen tree which grows around Africa. The brown bark of this plant has been used as a folk remedy for bladder health and proper urinary flow. The lipophilic extract of Pygeum africanum counteracts prostate prostaglandins, another important factor in maintaining prostate health. Clinical studies have shown Pygeum africanum extract to be particularly beneficial in maintaining proper urinary tract function.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seeds have long had a reputation as a beneficial dietary supplement to promote healthful urinary function. This property, of course, makes the pumpkin seed especially well-suited to support prostate function. Pumpkin seed oil extract contains the essential fatty acids, which are useful for optimal prostate health. In a double-blind, placebo controlled study, a combined application of pumpkin seed oil extract with saw palmetto berry extract showed enhanced effectiveness in supporting healthy prostate function, even though the saw palmetto berry dosage was reduced.
- Lycopene: Very high levels of lycopene are found in healthy prostate tissue. Scientific interests have addressed an association between Lycopene levels in the prostate and the health of the prostate, with reduced levels being associated reduced health. An epidemiological study conducted in Italy showed that intake of tomatoes and tomato products, which are the primary source of Lycopene, was strongly associated with healthy prostate function. The tomato oleoresin in Prosta-Logic also contains other antioxidants such as carotenoids, vitamin C and vitamin E, which work synergistically with lycopene in producing antioxidant and immune stimulating effects that may benefit prostate health.
- Promotes Normal Urinary Function and Prostate Health
- Supports Urinary Health
- With Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, Lycopene
- Promotes Healthy Sexual Function
- Can improve sexual performance
- Decrease the pain and burning feeling during urination
- Decrease tendency of uncontrollable wetting
- Regulates urination frequency
- There is no sufficient evidence of the effectiveness of the ingredients
Prosta-Logic Side Effects
There are no known side effects for this product. To make sure not to experience any, consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Prosta-Logic Pricing & Refund Policy
This product costs $20.95 for 60 capsules. There is no known refund policy for this product.
Who Should Take Prosta-Logic?
Should only be taken by male adults who are 18 years old and above.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here