Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prosta-Palmetto is a prostate health supplement that is made of saw palmetto concentrate. Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is the most widely researched herb for the health of the prostate. Modern research has shown that saw palmetto inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, thereby supporting prostate health. Planetary Formulas Prosta Palmetto is a standardized concentrate containing 85%-95% fatty acids and sterols, the amount typically used in clinical trials.
A Quick Note about Prosta-Palmetto Manufacturer
Planetary Herbals have been developed by expert herbalists, focusing predominantly on the thousands of years of experience of Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese herbalism, the hundreds of years of experience of Western herbal practitioners, and the more than 30 years of clinical experience of professional herbalists. Planetary Herbals offers the best of classic herbal traditions, integrating herbal formulas used continuously for literally hundreds of thousands of years, with the latest finding of clinical pharmacological research.
The Efficacy of Prosta-Palmetto Ingredients
- Saw Palmetto: The fruit extract of this herb has been traditionally used to maintain healthy bladder, urethra, and prostate function. The clinical efficacy of this extract and its tolerability have been demonstrated in numerous clinical trials, including double-blind studies. Saw Palmetto berry extract has been shown to benefit the prostate by inhibiting dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which causes prostate cells to multiply. It also inhibits the action of testosterone 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme that causes additional DHT production. Possibly most important is that saw palmetto modifies immune function in the prostate, supporting the prostate’s ability to neutralize “oxidative stress” associated with prostate diseases.
- There is information about the manufacturer
- Adequate accessibility – sold in 5,000 stores nationwide and online
- Promotes Normal Urinary Function and Prostate Health
- Supports Urinary Health
- Can improve sexual performance
- Decrease the pain and burning feeling during urination
- Decrease tendency of uncontrollable wetting
- Regulates urination frequency
- Promotes Healthy Sexual Function
Contains only single active ingredient that might not suffice to influence prostate health
- No customer testimonials provided
- Not sold directly by manufacturer
- Occasional reports of adverse GI effects; minimal reports of headaches, nausea and dizziness
- Lack of solid clinical studies
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Prosta-Palmetto Side Effects
There has been reports that customers experience headaches, nausea and dizziness after taking this supplement. Other than that, there are no significant side effects of this product to the user. To make sure that you don’t experience any side effects while taking this supplement, consult your doctor first before taking this supplement. It is recommended that you are given a prescription that you are required to take this supplement and not diagnose yourself to take it.
Prosta-Palmetto Pricing & Refund Policy
The manufacturer does not sell their products directly to the consumers. Consumers must purchase them in stores. The prices of this product comes with the different sizes. A bottle with 30 soft gel capsules costs $11.98. A bottle with 60 capsules is sold at $ 22.50. And a bottle with 120 capsules have a price of $42.98. There is no money-back guarantee offer for this product.
Who Should Take Prosta-Palmetto?
Male adults who are 18 years old and above are allowed to take this supplement. Should not be taken by pregnant and nursing women. But before this supplement is taken, you should consult your doctor first if you are fit to take this supplement. It is recommended that you are diagnosed and prescribed to take the supplement rather than taking the supplement without the approval of your doctor. Also, if you are taking any other medication or is diagnosed with another medical condition, don’t take this supplement directly. Make sure that your medication does not interact with this product in order to make sure that no side effects may occur when taking the product.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here