Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prosta Q is a prostate health supplement that relies on an oral formula that is used to prostate issues and also pelvic and urinary problems are associated with prostate health. It is an herbal supplement that comprises a mixture of blended herbs and minerals.
It is available on its official website at the affordable price of $79.98 for 2 bottles which is enough for a 60 day supply.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Prosta Q
Prosta Q is an herbal supplement that is manufactured by Farr Laboratories who have set up an official for this product. Farr Labs have other popular health products that are widely recommended by physicians as seen in New York Times, Men’s Health and Los Angeles Times to name but a few. Farr Laboratories, LLC in collaboration with leading academic urologists at the Institute of Male Urologists decided to venture into developing safe, natural and effective ways to address symptoms of Non-bacterial chronic bacteria in 1999. Prosta Q and Crysta-Q were the first developments of this nature.
The manufacturers claim that Prosta Q will not only treat prostate problems but will also relieve urinary pain and discomfort, inflammation and support overall prostate health.
How does Prosta Q work?
Prosta Q comprises ingredients that have been proven in numerous studies to be effective in improving the symptoms of prostate problems. The formula of this supplement has also undergone at least 1 clinical study and been proven effective. It effectively reduces pelvic and urinary pains that are associated with prostate problems. As the prostate enlarges, the urethra is squeezed thereby causing urinary problems and even interfering with sexual function. the herbs contained in Prosta Q make it more beneficial to the prostate health than the other supplements.
Active Ingredients in Prosta Q
Prosta Q contains the following ingredients;
- This is a bioflavonoid that is obtained from leaves, vegetables, fruits and grains. It is a very potent antioxidant that breaks down free radicals and reactive oxygen that are harmful to body cells.
- There are studies that back up its effectiveness in the treatment of prostatitis as it has anti-inflammatory properties and also reduces urinary problems caused by enlarged prostate.
- The use of this native North American fruit goes back long before modern times. It is not just a food source but also a urinary tract infection medicine.
- The medicinal value for saw palmetto is that it is used by patients suffering from hair loss and BPH as it prevents the enlargement of the prostate. It actively prevents the synthesis of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is the hormone that triggers prostate enlargement.
- This is a component that is extracted from pineapples and is known to promote prostate health.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties which makes it suitable for treatment of prostatitis.
- This is extracted from papaya fruit. It was traditionally used to reduce inflammation and pain resulting from insect stings and bites.
- In the Prosta Q formula, it is used to help in the absorption of the other ingredients.
Zinc and Magnesium
- These are essential minerals in the health and function of the prostate. Zinc enhances anti-oxidant reaction while Magnesium is used as a binder in the tablets.
Advantages of Prosta Q
- The Prosta Q supplement has been put to test and proven to be an effective prostate health supplement.
- It relieves symptoms associated to BPH.
- It is a treatment for urinary tract infections.
Drawbacks of Prosta Q
- It has side effects.
- It interacts with some medication.
I was suffering from a feeling of soreness and inflammation in the pelvic floor and perineum area for a little over two years and the pain was increasing in intensity – approaching the limits of my tolerance. I had previously taken anti-biotics as doctors feared prostatitis but still felt the same. Instead of continuing to increase the anti biotic dosage/strength, I instead did research and found someone recommending this product. Not kidding but after one dosage of taking this, my pain was gone!! Just like that! I now feel compelled to share with as many men who suffer from this type of pain. The only side effect was a severe case of indigestion and I realized I needed to take with food. I also lowered my dosage in half and still don’t feel any pain. Storm
Prosta-Q: This product have met my expectations for sure. I saw results very fast for the problem I want to resolve with a natural product instead of taking drugs, as suggested by my doctor. Gaston Pouliot
It is recommended that you tale 1 Capsule three times a day. The dosage may gradually be reduced to 2 capsules a day and eventually 1 per day. The effects should be visible within 6-8 weeks of administration. The supplement should be taken with meals. Drink lots of water.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Side Effects of Prosta Q
- If taken without food, users have reported mild nausea.
- The other reported side effects include diarrhea, vomiting, and upset stomach and in very rare extreme cases it poses symptoms such as allergic reactions, rashes, congested chest and swollen lips/mouth/throat.
- In case any side effect is experienced you should always consult with your doctor.
Does it interact with other medication?
There is a theoretical risk that using Prosta Q will interfere with the effectiveness of quinolone anti-biotics like cipro, floxin and levaquin and as such should not be taken together. It is also not recommended to combine Prosta Q with other herbal supplements.