Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prostacare is a prostate health support supplement that is also suitable for those who have been diagnosed by benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). Prostacare is a blend of highly potent nutrients and herbal extracts that are specifically designed to support prostate health.
This product is available on various online shopping sites as well as on the official site. The prices value depending on the discount rate offer of the retailer. It is currently on a 59% discount offer on Amazon making it available at only $24.95 per bottle of 60 tablets.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Prostacare
Prostacare is manufactured by Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, who claims that this herbal formula is a unique proprietary blend that is very effective in maintaining a healthy reproductive and prostate health and function. They specifically claim that Prostacare is effective in;
- Providing prostate health support and revitalizing tonic.
- Offering support for the urogenital function.
- Enable the body to naturally respond to inflammation.
- Support normal urinary function.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is known for their fair prices and for producing highly effective herbal health products. They offer 100% satisfaction guarantee that comes with a 60-day money refund policy. The other guarantees are safe shopping and secure transaction.
How Does Prostacare Work?
The science behind Prostacare is in its ingredients list. It contains pygeum, betasitosterols, pollen and pumpkin seed which are known to relieve urinary symptoms associated with medically diagnosed BPH. BPH is simply a medical term for enlarged prostate. This occurs naturally as men become more advanced in age. As the prostate swells, it presses against the urethra thereby causing urinary complications like nocturia, residual urine volume and peak urine flow.
It also contains other ingredients like Crateva. This was traditionally used as a tonic in Ayurvedic medicine. It was also used to support the health of the urinogenital tract. Of course Selenium and Zinc also form part of this formula as they are essential minerals for optimal prostate function and health.
Prostacare Active Ingredients
The ingredients contained in Prostacare formula are a unique herbal extracts and nutrients combination that have been designed specifically to improve prostate health. They include;
- Pollen (180mg water soluble and 6 mg fat soluble pollen extract)
- Pumpkin seed (cucurbita pepo pumpkin 5g)
- Crateva (crateva nuvala crateva 2.75g)
- Secale cereal rye 294mg
- Phytosterol complex â€“conifer 92.82mg
- Zinc 12.5mg
- Selenium 37.5 mcg
- Lycopene 5mg
- It helps in the management of medically diagnosed BPH.
- It helps relieve urinary tract symptoms like weak force of the stream of urine and increased urine frequency that are associated with BPH.
- Prostacare supports overall prostate and urogenital health through its clinically tested ingredients.
- It is also said to support the male reproductive system.
- It offers cellular support through the anti-oxidants in the formula.
- It also helps maintain a healthy bladder.
- Without factoring in the discounts, the original cost is too high.
Prostacare Dosage Instructions
Prostacare comes in form of tablets. A single bottle contains 60 tablets and is enough to last the whole month. The recommended adult dosage is 1 tablet twice a day. You could also take it as per your doctor’s directions.
- Contains zinc and as such should not be taken over long periods of time.
- Do not overdose as selenium is toxic in high doses.
- This product is meant as a supplement and should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
- Use only as directed.
Possible Side Effects of Prostacare
The manufacturers of Prostacare claim that this product has no additional gluten, shellfish, soy protein or yeast. It is also vegan and vegetarian friendly meaning it has no side effects associated with it.
Does It Interact With Other Medication?
It is advisable that you seek a doctor’s approval prior to consumption especially if you are currently on prescription medicine or suffering from serious health conditions. No interactions have been listed for this supplement so far.