Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Whether you want to take a safety precaution or are already suffering from an enlarged prostate, worry no more, the perfect supplement is here. It is ProstAcin. Enlarged prostate issues are common in grown men. Statistics show that over 90% of men over 60 experience the symptoms of enlarged prostate. This supplement is said to relax the muscles around the prostate gland and the bladder allowing for easy urination. It is said to be very effective in the treatment of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) and other prostate diseases enabling the user achieve a healthy prostate.
A bottle of Prostacin supplement is available online via Amazon and other online retailers at ranging prices. There are options on the official website to get the best price per bottle depending on where you are as it is shipped internationally.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Prostacin
There is very little information available on this supplement. There appears to be no manufacturer website available. All the information is from third parties websites that do very little to expound on the product. The manufacturer of Prostacin seems to be Incepta Pharmaceuticals. It is recommended by doctors as a viable option in prostate support. It is claimed to have the ability to;
- Relax prostate and bladder muscles to ease urination in men suffering from enlarged prostate.
- Support health and function of the prostate.
How Does Prostacin Work?
Only one ingredient is listed for Prostacin is Tamsulonin. It is a sulfamolyphenethylamine derivative alpha-adrenoceptor blocker that is used to treat prostate issues like enlargement of the prostate. BPH causes problems during urination. Tamsulonin comes in and helps relax the muscles in the prostate gland and the bladder. This in turn helps improve symptoms like difficulty in passing urine, interrupted and slow flow of urine, pain, dribbling and frequent urination especially at night.
Prostacin Active Ingredients
The only ingredient listed for Prostacin is Tamsulosin.
- Tamsulosin is used to improve flow of urination in men who are suffering from Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) or enlarged prostate.
- It is also effective in maintaining the overall health and optimal function of the prostate.
Advantages of Prostacin
- Contains a very active ingredient that has been clinically tested to be effective.
- Supports prostate health.
- Helps relieve symptoms of BPH.
- Relaxes prostate and bladder muscles to ease urination.
Drawbacks of Prostacin
- Uses only one ingredient as opposed to the supplements on the market which have a long ingredient list.
- There is very little information available on this supplement.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Prostacin Dosage Instructions
- It is recommended that you take only 400mcg of this product a day. The dosage may be increased to 800mcg a day after a while.
- If you skip the dosage for a period of more than 2 weeks you have to back and start from the 400mcg a day then move up.
- It is recommended that you take Prostacin religiously for maximum results.
- Prostacin is meant for grown adult men and should not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Check product label for further instructions.
- Always seek a doctor’s go-ahead before administration.
- Overdose of Prostacin is very harmful to your health and calls for immediate medical check-up.
Side Effects of Prostacin
There are a couple of adverse reactions that have been reported in relation to Prostacin. They include; dizziness, abnormal ejaculation, slight headache, asthenia, posturial hypotension, palpitations and rhinitis.
Gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea, vomiting, constipation and diarrhea should also be expected as well as blurred vision and dry mouth.
Does it interact with other medications?
It is advisable that you seek a doctor’s approval prior to consumption especially if you are currently on prescription medicine or suffering from serious health conditions even though no interactions have been listed for this supplement.