ProstAdvance by FutureBoitics is marketed as a traditional all-natural formula that contains clinically proven ingredients which work together to protect prostate health and support healthy prostate function. According to research statistics more than 50% of men in the 50s and more than 80& of those in their 70s suffer from BGH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), a condition that causes enlargement of the prostate gland. ProstAdvance provides a full spectrum of all the essential nutrients that are necessary for optimal prostate health and are effecting in managing the symptoms of BPH.
A single bottle contains 90 veggie capsules which is enough for a 30 day supply. It is available for purchase on its official website as well as several other online retailers at various discount rates. The current rate ranges at $9 per bottle with 4 bottles going at $37.89 plus a 5% discount. It is slightly expensive on the official website ($17.95) as it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about ProstAdvance
ProstAdvance is a product that is manufactured by FutureBiotics which was established in 1984. It is said that the first product by this company was formulated upon a request by a popular New York baseball team. Since then, the nutritionists in this company have been dedicated to designing products that guarantee a healthier future, including ProstAdvance. They claim to follow the standard manufacturing procedures and produce their products in GMP certified lab with SOP.
The manufacturers also claim that ProstAdvance is an all-natural health supplement that has the power to reduce the size of an enlarged prostate gland and also maintain the overall health of the prostate if used over time. it is claimed to be formulated in a way that can be fastly and easily absorbed into the body making it gentle on the stomach.
How does ProstAdvance work?
It generally relies on the effect of Saw Palmetto berries which has been scientifically proven to be the most effective product in preventing the enlargement of the prostate gland and specially formulated Lycopene which combine with the other ingredients to ensure a healthy prostate and protect the prostate gland from disorders.
ProstAdvance Active Ingredients
It is a traditional blend that contains;
Saw Palmetto Berry extract
- This is an herb that has been scientifically proven to aid prostate health. It is one of the most popular herbal preparations for the genitourinary tract that effectively slow down the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
- These are responsible for overall prostate health as they improve overall urinary function and are the perfect anti-inflammatory agents.
- This is found in high concentration in the prostate and is essential for prostate health and function. Its deficiency leads to enlarged prostate gland.
- This has been clinically proven to support prostate health.
- It can be sourced from tomatoes. It is known for its anti-oxidant properties as well as the power to slow down the growth of prostate cells.
- This has been proven to improve urinary flow as well as relieve the prostate from other BPH symptoms.
It also contains other natural co-factors including tomato fruit.
- It contains ingredients that have been clinically tested to support healthy prostate function.
- It has been proven to be easily absorbed.
- It effectively supports prostate health.
- Improves urinary flow and relieves BPH symptoms.
- It is an all natural organic formula.
- It is very affordable.
- The complete ingredient list is not provided.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
ProstAdvance Dosage Instructions
This supplement is only meant for adult males. The recommended dosage is 3 capsules a day with meals.
Keep out of children’s reach.
Possible Side Effects of ProstAdvance
There are no known side effects of ProstAdvance but one is advised to consult with their doctor to ascertain the safety for use.
Does it interact with other medication?
There are no known interactions with other medications but it is always recommended that you consult with your doctor if you are currently on other medications or suffer from serious health conditions.