Prostaleaf is a different kind of male sexual health supplement in that it is made from purely natural ingredients that are proven to help ensure good prostate health. The supplement is confirmed to help address prostate health issues such as frequency urination, lack of sleep as a result of urinal visit, a lowered sex drive, the enlargement of the breast as a result of untreated prostate, pain during urination, and a decrease in urinary stream. It contains a very potent ingredient called Saw Palmetto which has been used for centuries to alleviate symptoms that comes with BPH.
You have three options to order the supplement in which one month’s supply of 1 bottle will cost $39.97, two month’s supply of 1 bottle for $33.98 plus free shipping and three month’s supply of 1 bottle for $29.96 plus free shipping.
Manufacturer’s Information and Their Claims about Prostaleaf
There is not much information about the company that manufactures the Prostaleaf but it can be assumed that Prostaleaf is a trademark. They claim their supplement is made from natural and herbal ingredients which help the body to naturally deal with prostate problems. According to them the supplement has been researched and clinically tested and found help men to address their prostate health and urination issues. Another claim by the manufacturers is that their supplements are also free from any genetically modified ingredients.
Another claim also is that apart from just helping in the alleviation of a man’s prostate benign hyperplasia symptoms Prostaleaf also enhances sexual performance of men.
How Does Prostaleaf Work?
Prostaleaf is formulated with a holistic approach that is based on popular remedies of ancient civilizations that were used back then to alleviate symptoms of BPH. What proves that Prostaleaf can be trusted to give you the results you want is the fact that most of the ingredients that were used in early medications are now backed by research.
Its main ingredients like Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, plant Sterol all have properties that are scientifically proven to help alleviate symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia.
Below are some ingredients used in the formulation of Prostaleaf:
- Saw Palmetto – is a fruit that has been used to make herbal medication for centuries now. It has properties that help to support a healthy prostate and also alleviates symptoms of BPH.
- Pygeum Africanum – is a commonly used ingredient to relieve the symptoms of BPH in Africa, India and Asia. It is known to help reduce inflammation of the prostate.
- Plant Sterol – is a natural ingredient that research has confirmed to help reduce the symptoms of BPH.
- Graviola – it improves immune system and may fight the potential effects of prostate cancer.
- Stinging Nettle – is a herbal powder used as a diuretic to rid the body of excess water, treat joint and muscle pain and treat male urinary problems.
- Helps to improve urine flow.
- Helps to improve sexual performance.
- Features 100% 120 day money back guarantee.
- Contains all-natural ingredients.
- Is approved by the FDA.
- Is sold exclusively online.
- There is no proof of the claimed tests.
- In cases of return it is the user who foots shipment costs.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Prostaleaf Dosage Instructions
Users of the supplement are advised that the best time to take the supplement is in the morning time at breakfast time. For maximum absorption of the supplement take 3 capsules of Prostaleaf per day. For men who will see quick results are advised to use it minimally for 30-60 days.
- Should not be left within the reach of children.
- To be used by adults who are 18 years.
- Intended for male use only
Prostaleaf Side Effects
There have been no reported side effects from users of the supplement but in case of any please consult your doctor.
Does Prostaleaf React With Other Medications?
Prostaleaf is made purely from all-natural ingredients that have been proven healthy and effective by clinical testing. There have been no reported cases of it reacting with other medicines but for your safety if you are on other medicines please consult your doctor before using it.