Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prostalex is one of the dietary supplements made for the treatment of prostate – related problems. The supplement might be effective in maintaining a healthy prostate. The supplement is made by the potent blend of minerals, vitamins, phytochemicals and herbs. The supplement might be effective for the treatment of prostate hyperplasia. The supplement regulates the process of urination and maintains a normal prostate size. The supplement restricts the abnormal growth of the prostate cells and also regulates the flow of urine. The supplement is made from natural resources and might be extremely safe for consumption. The Prostalex Plus is priced at $ 59.95 for 60 tablets per packaging.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Prostalex Plus
The Prostalex Plus is manufactured, marketed and supplied by the Naturally Young Products based in the USA. According to the manufacturer, the Prostalex Plus is a result of years of research done at the laboratories. The manufacturer claims that the supplement is capable of providing quick relief compared to the other prostate supplements available in the market. According to the manufacturer, the supplement has been made with top – quality clinically proven natural ingredients in the form of vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc. Further product related information is available for access in the company’s official website.
How does the Prostalex Plus Work?
The whole concept of having Prostalex Plus is to have a healthy prostate. The Prostalex Plus might be capable of reducing the overall size of the prostate. The ingredients in the supplement also decrease the frequency of the night urination. The supplement is capable of regulation the flow of urine and thus eliminates the need for frequent washroom usage. In addition to the facts mentioned above, the supplement might be able to act as a pain reliever during bowel movements.
Ingredients in Prostalex Plus
The primary ingredients of the Prostalex Plus are as follows
- Pygeum Bark Extract – Pygeum is a type of plant that originates mainly in the Central and Eastern parts of Africa. The medicine is extracted out of the bark of the plant and prevents benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Lycopene – It is a type of phytochemical generally present in the tomatoes. It is used for its anti – oxidant characteristics and prevents the oxidative stress by breaking down free radicals.
- Beta – Sitosterol – This is a naturally occurring phytosterol present in almost all plants, seeds, fruits and nuts. This helps to optimize the urinary tract functions.
- Pumpkin Seeds – The pumpkin seeds have excellent capability to reduce the problems related to an enlarged prostate. The pumpkin seed oil is extracted from the Pumpkin seeds before being added to the Prostalex Plus. The oil is helpful in controlling the process of urination and also protects the urinary tract from infections
- Green Tea Extracts – The green tea extracts have anti – oxidant properties. They prevent inflammation and also have anti – carcinogenic qualities.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is a type of plant that has qualities which decrease the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto inhibits the growth of prostate cells by almost 20 – 25 %.
- Stinging Nettle – Stinging Nettle is a type of perennial herbaceous flowering plant used for the functioning of the urinary system.
- Zinc – Zinc is an essential mineral which promotes prostate health. Zinc is normally present in the form of zinc citrate in the Prostalex Plus.
- Selenium – Selenium is another essential mineral that improves overall human health and is also important for the purpose of a healthy prostate.
Benefits of Prostalex Plus
- It is a type of non–prescription supplement
- It is made out of top – quality clinically proven natural ingredients and herbs
- It is able to maintain a normal sized prostate
- It gives relief from the irritating and frequent use of the washroom
- It has anti – carcinogenic qualities
Disadvantages of Prostalex Plus
- Does not have the same effect on every person
- Available for sale online only
Recommended dosage is 2 tablets per day. It should be taken regularly to get best results. Don’t miss, skip, overdose or under dose.
It is advisable to keep the Prostalex Plus out of the reach of children. It is not for women and those who have serious illnesses.
Prostalex side effects
There are no side effects because it is made from natural ingredients. Read the list of ingredients to avoid allergic reactions or consult your doctor for recommendations.
Does it interact with other medications?
It does not. However, patients suffering from gastrointestinal disorders, nausea, heart problems, and headaches are advised not to consume Prostalex Plus.