Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prostalieve is a dietary supplement made using top – quality natural ingredients capable of providing fast and long lasting relief to people suffering from enlarged prostate or BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). Prostalieve is priced at $29.99 for 60 capsules per packaging. It has gotten lots of positive feedbacks from its users. However, does it really work? Let’s find out.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Prostalieve
Prostalieve is manufactured and supplied by M2 Products Group based at the USA. The manufacturer claims Prostalieve to be made of top – quality all – natural clinically proven ingredients that are capable of decreasing the symptoms related to the enlarged prostate. The manufacturer claims that unlike other prostate supplement brands, Prostalieve targets the symptoms of enlarged prostate and provides everlasting relief. People who have consumed Prostalieve regularly for 60 days without any benefits are eligible for a free replacement of the supplement.
How Does Prostalieve Work?
Prostalieve uses some of the most medically proven and advanced top – quality natural ingredients. The natural ingredients that form the core of Prostalieve are of superior quality and provides the patients with one of the most advanced and developed ways of treating prostate – related problems.
The primary ingredients of Prostalieve are –
- Vitamin E – These are compounds consisting primarily of tocopherols and tocotrienols, found in safflower oils, wheat germ oil, sunflower, etc. They prevent damage to the prostate cells.
- Vitamin B – 6 – The Vitamin B – 6 is a part of the Vitamin B complex helping in amino acids, lipid and glucose metabolism. It is primarily found in beef, pork, turkey, bananas, potatoes, etc.
- Zinc – Zinc has always been the essential mineral towards maintaining an optimal health. Zinc ensures the growth of cells and a stronger immune system.
- Copper – Copper is a type of mineral found in seafood, nuts, seeds, grain products, etc. It helps to maintain the balance by restricting the chances of bypass intestinal surgeries when people have excess zinc intake.
- Selenium – Selenium is found naturally in water. They protect the prostate cells from damage.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto plant fruits have qualities which decrease the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Beta – Sitosterol – This is a naturally occurring phytosterol present in almost all plants, seeds, fruits and nuts. This helps to optimize the urinary tract functions.
- Pygeum – Pygeum is a plant which mainly grows in different parts Southern and Central Africa. The plant has a special bark extremely effective for maintaining a sound urinary health.
- Red Raspberry – The red raspberry fruit is helpful for treatment of enlarged prostate.
- Graviola – The leaves, stems and the seeds of Graviola are favorable for the prostate related problem.
- Green Tea – Green Tea consumption is beneficial for the treatment of enlarged prostate.
- Cats Claw – The extracts from the root and bark of Cats Claw tree is helpful for prostate related problems.
- Stinging Nettle – Stinging Nettle is a type of perennial herbaceous flowering plant used extensively for medical purpose. Stinging Nettle improves the functioning of the urinary system.
- Quercetin – Quercetin is a type of flavonol present in various types of fruits and vegetables such as radish, cranberry etc. It is used in Prostalieve as a key ingredient of the supplement promoting prostate health.
- Juniper Berry – It is a type of female seed cone formed by various species of Junipers.
- Uva Ursi – It is a type of plant. The leaves of Uva Ursi are used to make medicines which prevent inflammation of the urinary tract.
In addition to the above – mentioned ingredients, Prostalieve also contains traces of Glutamic Acid, L – Alanine, L – Glycine, Calcium, Cayenne Pepper, Parsley leaf, Marshmallow root and Gravel root.
Benefits of Prostalieve
- Have natural ingredients good for prostate relief
- Provides fast and long – lasting relief
Disadvantages of Prostalieve
- More clinical trials required
- Available for sale only online
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Recommended dosage is 3 capsules in the morning daily.
Please keep them out of the reach of children.
Prostalieve Side Effects
No such side effects. Please read the list of ingredients carefully before consumption to avoid allergic reactions.
Does Prostalieve Interact With Other Medications?
It does not interact with other medications. However, to be 100% sure, please seek medical advice.