Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prostanew is one of the best prostate supplement available in the market that might be able to provide you long lasting relief from your prostate – related problems. Prostanew is made using some of the high – quality extracts and powders. Prostanew does not include raw herbs in the supplement which makes it even better. This is because when raw herbs are ingested into a supplement, one needs to add large quantities of the herbs to make the supplement effective. However, you need fewer quantities of extracts and powders if the same herb yet the effectiveness of the supplement will remain the same. Prostanew is priced at $16.78 for 90 capsules per packaging.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Prostanew
The Prostanew is a trademark product of the brand Prostanew itself. The supplement is also supplied by the same company i.e. Prostanew. The manufacturer is extremely confident about the product and also give a 60-days guarantee period. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the product, the company gives you a 100% refund on every purchase. The manufacturer also claims to have used some of the most active ingredients in the form of powder and extracts which will prove to be ideal for prostate related problems.
How Does Prostanew Work?
- It balances the levels of DHT. The supplement has certain ingredients like saw palmetto, stinging nettle, etc. that automatically balance the DHT levels.
- The supplement also provides certain essential forms of prostate nutrients. These nutrients are in the form of Vitamin E & Vitamin B – 6, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, etc.
- The anti-oxidants such as lycopene, Green Tea present in the supplement reduce the probability of prostate cell damage thereby, preventing inflammation.
Ingredients in Prostanew
The principal ingredients of the Prostanew are as follows
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is a type of plant that has properties which decrease the symptoms of an enlarged prostate.
- Beta – Sitosterol – This is a naturally occurring phytosterol present in almost all plants, seeds, fruits and nuts. This helps to optimize the urinary tract functions.
- Lycopene – The lycopene is basically an anti – oxidant which prevents damage to the body with the help of free radicals. Lycopene is usually present in tomatoes.
- Pygeum Africanum – Pygeum is a plant which mainly grows in Southern and Central Africa. Pygeum consists of sterols, triterpenes and ferulic acids which help in hormonal balance.
- Quercetin – Quercetin is a type of flavonol present in various types of fruits and vegetables such as radish, cranberry etc. It is used in Prostanew as a key ingredient of the supplement promoting prostate health.
- Zinc – Zinc has always been the essential mineral towards maintaining an optimal health. Zinc ensures the growth of cells and a stronger immune system.
- Vitamin B -6 – The Vitamin B – 6 is a part of the Vitamin B complex helping in amino acids, lipid and glucose metabolism. It is primarily found in beef, pork, bananas, potatoes, etc.
- Stinging Nettle – Stinging Nettle is a type of perennial herbaceous flowering plant having medical applications. Stinging Nettle improves the functioning of the urinary system.
- Red raspberries – Used mainly as an anti – oxidant.
- Buchu Leaves – Enhances the process of circulation and helps in the removal of toxins.
- Pumpkin seed – Balances DHT levels with the help of phytosterol.
- Burdock root – Used mainly because of Phytosterol and fatty acids.
- Gravel & Marshmallow root – Both of the ingredients help in removal of toxins and also has anti – inflammatory properties.
- Parsley – Parsley is a type of leaf rich in volatile oils and flavonoids. It is used for the anti – oxidant properties.
Benefits of Prostanew
- Maintain DHT levels
- Provides the body with essential prostate nutrients
- Reduces inflammation
Disadvantages of Prostanew
- Available for sale only online
- Needs prolonged dosage for proper results
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day.
It is ideal to keep them out of the reach of children.
Prostanew Side Effects
No side effects. Please read the list of ingredients carefully before consumption to avoid allergic reactions.
Does Prostanew Interact With Other Medications?
It does not interact with other medications, however; it is always good to see a doctor before consumption.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here