Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prostarelief seems to be one of the ideal choices for people suffering from enlarged prostate. This is for those who are getting problems with enlarged prostate or any other prostate related problems. Prostarelief is made of all natural ingredients that have proven clinical efficacy. The supplement supports your prostate health and also improves the daily function. Prostarelief is priced at $39.95 for 120 capsules per packaging.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Prostarelief
Prostarelief is manufactured, marketed and supplied by Cellusyn Laboratories based in the USA. The manufacturer claims that Prostarelief is made out of all natural ingredients that have proven clinical efficacy. The manufacturer also provides 100% cash back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Further product related information together with customer feedback is available for access in the company’s official website.
How Does Prostarelief Work?
Prostarelief is made out of a potent blend of natural anti – oxidants, herbs, minerals and vitamins that promote a healthy prostate. All the ingredients used have been tested and proven clinically. The supplement targets the exact symptoms related to enlarged prostate and provides long lasting relief. However, one has to remember that the supplement needs to be consumed on a regular basis to get the best results.
Ingredients in Prostarelief
The primary ingredients of Prostarelief are as follows –
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is a type of plant that has qualities which decrease the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto inhibits the growth of prostate cells by almost 20 – 25 %. It also has better control in the process of urination, provides relaxation and increases sex drives.
- Stinging Nettle – Stinging Nettle is a type of perennial herbaceous flowering plant used extensively for medical purpose. Stinging Nettle improves the functioning of the urinary system. It also has anti – inflammation qualities and is capable of inhibiting the prostate cell growth by almost 52%.
- Pygeum – Pygeum is a plant typically found in Africa. The medicine made from the bark of the plant is beneficial in the treatment of inflammation and problems related to urination.
- Pumpkin Seeds – These seeds are ideal in the treatment of bladder irritation and complications related to the prostate health. These seeds have extraordinary anti – oxidant and anti – inflammatory characteristics that are capable of killing the free radicals.
- Cranberry – Cranberry is a type of fruit that has excellent antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial characteristics. Cranberries induce apoptosis whereby; damaged cells are disposed of through cell death or fragmentation of DNA.
- Pomegranate – Pomegranate is a type of fruit that is helpful for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and other issues related to the prostate.
- Selenium – Selenium is found naturally in water. They protect the prostate cells from damage. Higher levels of selenium content reduce the risk of prostate – related issues.
- Zinc – Zinc has always been the essential mineral towards maintaining an optimal health. Zinc is also present in fair amounts in the prostate cells. Zinc ensures a stronger immune system.
- Lycopene – The lycopene is basically an anti – oxidant which prevents damage to the body with the help of free radicals. Lycopene is usually present in tomatoes.
Benefits of Prostarelief
- It supports the prostate health and daily function
- Overall bladder control and sexual ability improvement is promised
- It comes with a 90-day money back guarantee
Disadvantages of Prostarelief
- Available for sale on the internet only.
- Not effective if not consumed regularly thus those who have problems with getting into it regularly will have problems.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Recommended dosage is 2 capsules twice daily with 12 – 16 ounces of water. Do not under or over dose if you want to get good results.
It is ideal to keep them out of the reach of children. Not for women and those who have health conditions or taking other medications should consult their doctor before taking this supplement.
Prostarelief Side Effects
There are no reports of side effects. However, please read the list of ingredients to avoid allergic reactions.
Does Prostarelief Interact With Other Medications?
It does not interact with other medications. However, in case of prolonged treatment from some disease, please see a doctor before consumption of Prostarelief.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here