Prostata is a prostate health support that contains a synergistic blend of ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective in keeping your prostate healthy. They are even highly recommended by medical physicians all over the world. Fifty and sixty percent of males in the U.S.A. over 40 years of age have enlarged prostates, known as BPH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy.) In plain language, this is an enlargement of the prostate gland. The prostate cells can be stimulated into unregulated growth by Dihydrotesterone (DHT) which is a breakdown product of testosterone, & by prolactin, a hormone which increases the production of DHT. Prostata helps in making sure that symptoms of BHP is treated before it gets worst.
A Quick Note about Prostata Manufacturer
There is not much information about the manufacturer. But it is claimed that Prostata is produced under controlled conditions. People who have experienced the product have obtained positive results. Because of the careful production of the products, its reliability is ensued.
The Efficacy of Product Ingredients
- Lycopene: A carotenoid that is found in red & yellow vegetables. It is what gives tomatoes their red color. This compound is also a potent antioxidant protector of prostate cells. It helps guard prostate cells from destructive, roaming free radicals & supports urinary health.
- Saw Palmetto: A herb has been proven in over 10 placebo-controlled, double-blind studies to help men with enlarged prostates. In numerous European countries, saw palmetto is used & accepted as a treatment for prostate support. This miracle herb for the prostate contains fatty acids & beta-sitosterol.
- Selenium: An essential mineral that is also a powerful antioxidant. It has demonstrated the ability to help protect prostate cells from unfriendly cell growth & supports urinary health. In a double-blind study on selenium at a leading U.S. research center, a group of men taking 200 mcg of selenium daily developed 66% fewer abnormal cell growths as compared to the group not taking selenium (the placebo group).
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Contains a treasure chest of vitamins, minerals (especially zinc which the prostate needs), & amino acids. It has been extensively used in German medicine for men suffering with enlarged prostates. For centuries, it has been used by American practitioners for prostate support & to support urinary health.
- Zinc: The most abundant trace mineral in all cells. There is an especially high concentration of zinc in the prostate gland, which is why zinc supplementation has been linked to healthy prostate support. Prostata also contains vitamin E, vitamin B6, copper, nettle, & an amino acid complex consisting of L-alanine, L-glutamic acid, & L-glycine that tone the prostate & support urinary health.
Pros of Prostata
- Promotes Normal Urinary Function and Prostate Health
- Supports Urinary Health
- With Saw Palmetto, Pygeum, Lycopene, Selenium
- Promotes Healthy Sexual Function
- Prostata is formulated by expert medical practitioners
- Can improve sexual performance
- Decrease the pain and burning feeling during urination
- Decrease tendency of uncontrollable wetting
- Regulates urination frequency
Cons of Prostata
- There is no information about the manufacturer
- There is no sufficient evidence of the effectiveness of the ingredients
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Prostata Side Effects
There are no known side effects for this product. But this does not mean that it is totally safe to use. Before using this product, you should consult your doctor if you are really fit to take this supplement. This is also to prevent from getting any side effects.
Prostata Pricing & Refund Policy
One box of this product costs $34.99. It has a risk-free, 1-year money-back guarantee. Its demand is undeniable because it has sold over 4 million stocks.
Who Should Take Prostata
This product is fitter to be taken by male adults who are 18 years of age and above. Pregnant or lactating women and anyone taking prescription medications should consult a health care professional before taking this product. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your physician.