Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prostate Defense is one of the many supplements which are available in the market now. It is made for those who have prostate–related problems. This problem starts appearing in men after the age of 40. The prostate–related problems arise as a result of urine dribbling in most of the cases. An enlarged prostate gives rise to frequent urination in men. The process of urination is no longer under control and might result into infections in the urinary tract. An unhealthy prostate also affects the sexual lives of men due to the decrease in overall stamina. One of the available solutions to these problems is the Prostate Defense. The supplement is made using natural ingredients that might be capable of maintaining a healthy prostate. The supplement is priced at $ 39.95 for 120 softgels per packaging.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about Prostate Defense
The Prostate Defense is manufactured, marketed and supplied by a company called the Best Health Nutritionals based at the USA. According to the manufacturer, the supplement is capable enough to provide a permanent solution to prostate – related problems. The manufacturer claims that the supplement is made using essential natural ingredients which promote a perfectly healthy prostate. According to the manufacturer, the supplement is a better solution to prostate – related problems when compared to other supplements in the market. Further product – related information is available for access in the official website of the company.
How Does Prostate Defense Work?
The supplement works according to the working capability of the ingredients present in the supplement. The supplement blocks the testosterone from being converted into its active form. The supplement helps in the smooth flow of urine and improves the overall prostate health. It also helps to reduce the nighttime urination process considerably. It also helps as anti – oxidant preventing the prostate gland from free radicals. The overall health and the functioning of the prostate might be improved based on the above – mentioned properties and characteristics.
Prostate Defense Ingredients
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is a type of plant that has qualities which decrease the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. The palmetto helps to block testosterone from converting into the active form. Saw Palmetto inhibits the growth of prostate cells by a fair margin.
- Urtica dioica – Nettle roots are also referred to as Urtica dioica. Nettle is a type of perennial herbaceous flowering plant used for the functioning of the urinary system.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – The oil is helpful in controlling the process of urination and also protects the urinary tract from infections. The oil is extracted from the pumpkin seeds. The pumpkin seeds have excellent capability to reduce the problems related to an enlarged prostate.
- Pygeum Africanum – Pygeum is a type of plant that grows mainly in the eastern and the central parts of Africa. The bark of the plant is used to make the medicine. The Pygeum reduces the frequent urination in men especially, during the night.
- Lycopene – Lycopene has excellent anti – oxidant properties that help to have a normal prostate during aging. It prevents the prostate from free radical attacks. The lycopene is usually found in tomatoes, watermelons, apricots, etc.
- Vitamin E – These are compounds consisting primarily of tocopherols and tocotrienols, found in safflower oils, wheat germ oil, sunflower, etc. They prevent damage to the prostate cells.
- Zinc – Zinc is an essential mineral which improves the overall health. Zinc is particularly useful to have a strong immune system. Zinc is usually present in beef, lamb, pumpkin seeds, lentils, cashews, shrimp, etc.
- Selenium – Selenium is an essential mineral that promotes prostate health. Selenium supports a healthy prostate and has anti – oxidant properties.
Benefits of Prostate Defense
- Decreases the frequency of urination
- Decreases the burning sensations
- Improves overall performance of the body
- Improves sleeping ability
- Improves sexual performance
Disadvantages of Prostate Defense
- Chances of skin allergy
- Available for sale online only
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Prostate Defense Dosage
Recommended dosage is 4 softgels daily. It is better to continue the dosage for at least 2 – 3 months to get best results.
Prostate Defense Precautions
It is ideal to keep them out of the reach of children. This is also not for women.
Prostate Defense Side Effects
No immediate side effects. However, read the list of ingredients carefully to avoid allergic reactions.
Does Prostate Defense Interact With Other Medications?
It does not. However, please take the doctor’s advice before dosage to avoid from complications.