Prostate Factors is a natural naturopathic supplement that is meant to support prostate health. It effectively combats the prostate disorders that are inevitable as a man grows older including but not limited to BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia). It can also safely help its user in the prevention of prostate cancer which is also a leading disease among grown men.
Prostate Factors come in a 120 tablet bottle which is enough for a month’s supply and retails at only $28.39 per bottle. The price goes as low as $17.24 depending on where you purchase it from.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Prostate Factors
Prostate Factors is a supplement made by Michael Schwazrtz who is the President of Naturopathic Programs. He has worked in the natural food industry since 1975, growing from a sales representative, retailer, teacher, naturopathic counselor to finally a producer of nutritional supplements as well as other products. The first naturopathic formulas designed by Michael were meant to assist the body return to its natural harmony and maintain good health and were geared for his family, friends and clients. Prostate factors is claimed to have the potency to protect the prostate from all prostate problems.
How does Prostate Factors work?
This supplement combines high quality ingredients to make a formula that is highly effective in maintaining a healthy prostate. There are various research studies that support just how effective the ingredients of this supplement are; how it works can be further seen in the individual benmefits of the ingredients.
- This contains vital nutrients such as vitamins and amino acids that are good for the overall health and function of the prostate. It also has anti-inflammatory properties making it a relief for enlarged prostate.
- This bark of this tree has been proven to improve urinary flow as well as relieve the prostate from other BPH symptoms.
Saw Palmetto Berry
- This herb has been scientifically proven to aid prostate health. It is one of the most popular herbal preparations for the genitourinary tract that effectively slow down the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
- This is a very powerful healing Vitamin in the body that supports overall health of its user.
- This is an anti-oxidant that supports the prostate health.
- This is responsible for keeping the prostate healthy.
- This is commonly used to lower the cholesterol levels among other uses. It has been included in this formula specifically to prevent prostate cancer as it depletes reserves of glycine, which is an amino acid needed by cancer cells to make DNA.
- It also helps inhibit abnormal growth of the prostate.
- This is found in high concentration in the prostate and is essential for prostate health and function. Its deficiency leads to enlarged prostate gland.
- This has both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
It also contains the following, all of which have been proven to have a positive impact on the prostate health.
- Echinacea Root
- Gravel Root
Prostate Factors Benefits
- It supports prostate health.
- It is made up of all natural ingredients.
- It is safe for use with zero side effects.
- It is affordable and easily affordable.
Prostate Factors Drawbacks
- It is yet to be evaluated by the FDA.
- It requires a higher dosage than most of the prostate health supplements.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The recommended dosage for Prostate Factors is either;
- 4 tablets with breakfast or
- 2 tablets with breakfast, 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage per day.
- Do not take the supplement without food.
- Take the tablets everyday without fail.
- Eat healthy to enhance the effectiveness of Prostate Factors supplement.
- Consult with your physician prior to consumption of this product.
Side Effects of Prostate Factors
Prostate Factors is a very safe formula but in extremely rare cases, some of its ingredients my cause; stomach upsets, dizziness, intestinal gas, burning, tingling, itching and redness of the face.
Does it interact with other medication?
Even though no interactions are listed for Prostate Factors, it is vital that you consult with your physician before taking this or any other health supplements if you suffer from serious health conditions or are currently taking prescribed medication.