Prostate enlargement, a condition clinically known as benign prostatic hyperplasia, is a common problem to male individual in their old years; 40 and above. When this condition occurs to individual, complications such as frequent urge of urination, incomplete voiding of the urinal bladder, difficulties in urine passage through the urethra, pains and inflammatory effects in the urinal tract e.t.c are experienced.
These happen so because the bladder and the urethra are beneath the prostate gland in terms of their location thus exposing the organs to the effect of the prostate poor health. Prostatin is one such a product that is designed to help curb this condition as well as providing a relief to the associated problems. This implies that when the condition is not treated at its initial stages, the individual gets to suffer from the complications which are rather not bearable.
As supplied from the manufacturer company, the supplement can be obtained at the below sated price
- $32.39 per bottle
Manufacturer Information and claims about Prostatin
The supplement is manufactured in an American based company known as Vaxa Internationals. This company is re-known for its various natural health supplement products that it has produced over time. According to the manufacturer, Prostatin is made up of homeopathic herb and natural ingredients whose clinical tests’ results prove of their effectiveness in improving the health of the prostate. Their product, they say, has in fact been featured with the Prescription for nutritional Healing, America’s # Guide to Natural Health. This gives the manufacturer a confidence to assure the users of the product’s effectiveness in terms of its ability to promote the prostate health.
How Prostatin Prostexanol Works?
Prostatin contains homeopathic ingredients that are responsible in promoting the health of the prostate in several ways. This supplement works in a natural way, which is basically the way forward to curbing any health condition in human beings. It treats prostatitis in male individuals by the help of the unique ingredients in its formula. The basis of improving the prostate health by this supplement roots from reducing the size of the enlarged prostate. Some ingredients help to relieve the other associated problems by regulating the flow of the urine, allowing for complete emptying of the bladder, enhancing sexual performance, reducing the frequencies of urination.
The ingredients of Prostatin
- Impedes the conversion of testosterone into dyhidrotestosterone
- Prevents inflammation to the prostate and the urinary tract
Methionine bound Zinc
- Has antioxidants properties
- Protects the prostate gland from infections
- Reduces the symptoms of prostate enlargement
- Relieves urinary problems related to the BPH
- Treats prostatitis symptoms
L-Glycine, L-Glutamic Acid
- Improves the prostate health
- Alleviates urinary problems
Other ingredients include; Capsicum,Ho Shou Wu, DL-Methionine, Rice Floor, Magnesium Stearate, Beta Sitosterol, Damiana, Pyridoxine HCL, Dextrose etc.
The benefits of Prostatin
- Prevents prostate cancer
- Treats BPH and other relate problems
- Restores the overall function of the prostate
- Made up of natural ingredients
The drawbacks of Prostatin
- Some traditional herbs in its composition have not been clinically tested in terms of their effectiveness.
- Some of its ingredients may cause allergic reactions to some individual user.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The dosage instructions of Prostatin
It is recommended that you take 2 capsules two times a day on a regular basis. Take two in the morning and the remaining 2 in the evening.
- If you observe some persistent side effects like fatigue and fainting, chest pain, bloody, black and tarry stools, or any other strange happenings, consult a doctor or discontinue use immediately.
- Follow the directions given by the manufacturer regularly
- Keep away from children’s reach
- Only to be used with male individuals above 18 years
The side effects of Prostatin
- It may lower blood sugar and blood pressure
- Abnormal sexual arousal often embarrassing and to some extreme cases, cause impotence
- Dizziness and persistent headaches
- Pains and swelling in the chest
Does Prostatin Prosrexanol interact with other medications?
It is not stated the specific medications that this supplement may interact with negatively. To be on the compatible side with whatever medication you are undergoing, you are advised to consult a doctor.