Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Enlarged prostates can certainly turn out to be an issue for many men as they begin to approach the age of 50. In line with this, it is very important to start taking care of your prostate the moment you reach 50. This means going through check-ups and other preventive measures. The moment the prostate is enlarged, the excess fluid and the swelling may block the urethra, putting pressure on it as well as the bladder. The flow will then be blocked, thus the incapacity to urinate. This issue may result to several other problems, such as depression and anxiety, since the enlargement of prostate may result to sleep deprivation, which can affect mood. The good news is that, Prostexanol has been designed to help a man get back in good condition. The prostate can become regulated once again as long as it is taken every day with dedication. This product is available at a price of $33.00 (single bottle), $66 (buy 2 get 1), $99 (buy 3 get 2), and $199 (buy 6 get 6).
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Prostexanol
The company behind the creation of Prostexanol is Wellmates. The official website of the company does not provide enough information about the manufacturer, however. The product was designed to help men enhance their overall prostate health. Men who are suffering from the results of poor prostate health are set to experience frequent, and irregular urination which can turn out to be irritating, painful, and most often, embarrassing.
How Does Prostexanol Work?
Prostexanol works as a natural supplement which has the capability to deliver specific nutrients that are vital to good prostate health. It contains a formulation which is composed of vital herbs and nutrients, as well as other ingredients. While all of these ingredients are particularly selected for the benefits they give in male prostate health, one particular ingredient, the Beta-Sitosterol, is worth to note. It can help in reducing the inflammation of the prostate gland, thus cutting the risk of potentially developing severe prostatic hyperplasia.
Ingredients in Prostexanol
Here are some of the active ingredients found in Prostexanol:
- Beta-Sitosterol (600 mg) – This is the main ingredient in this product. It is the primary sterol ingredient that is found in Saw Palmetto.
- Lycopene (30 mg) – This substance is a natural chemical that is generally found in tomato, as well as other foods, including grapefruit and watermelon. It is a very powerful antioxidant which can help in fighting free radicals within the body.
- DIM (70 mg) – This dietary nutrient can be found in several common vegetables including Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, kale and cauliflower. It can supply nutrients that are vital for the prostate gland.
- Selenium (50 mcg) – This natural trace mineral can be found in organ meats, seafood, as well as other meats. It is very important for men as they age.
- Zinc (30 mg) – This substance plays a vital role in the male hormonal system, as well as in sperm production.
- Bioperine (2 mg) – This patented ingredient is proven to increase nutrient absorption of up to 30%.
- 100% natural ingredients
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Increased discount when purchasing multiple items
- Details for customer service provided in the product website
- Limited information on clinical research data
- Not available in retail stores
The recommended dosage is two pills each day with enough water and food. One pill should be taken in the morning, and 1 in the evening.
There are instances of feeling nausea when taking this product without food. Therefore, it is highly recommended that this is taken after meal.
Prostexanol Side Effects
Since the product only uses natural ingredients, there is no need to worry about side effects. However, just to make sure, it is highly recommended discussing options with your doctor if you notice any side effects.
Does it interact with other medications?
There is no reported interaction in using this product. However, if you are taking other medications, it will not hurt to discuss your options together with your doctor.