Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Over 150,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer in a year in the US alone. The statistics are much higher for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) which is a non-cancerous condition that leads to an abnormal enlargement of the prostate. It starts as early as when the men hit 50 but is more prevalent in men who are over 70 years old. BPH is characterized by the enlargement of the prostate as well as urinary problems. Prostol is just the right supplement to help you support a healthy prostate.
A bottle of Prostol is made up of 60 soft gels and can be purchased for only $20.95 on its official website as well as on third party popular online retailers.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Prostol
Prostol was brought to life by Nature’s Way which is a herbal frontrunner in the USA. It is a very popular company in the US and an excellent reputable to precede it of producing high quality herbal products. This company claims that after thorough research they came up with an innovative concoction that promises to liberate men completely from prostate disorders.
How does Prostol work?
The two active ingredients are two of the most important components in the fight for a good [prostate health. These two have the power to prevent the health of the prostate from further deterioration and also relieve the current symptoms of enlarged prostate. As men grow older the enzyme alpha 5-reductase is synthesized at a higher rate. Its primary role is to stimulate the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is responsible for cell growth. This is what triggers abnormal enlargement of the prostate as one grows older.
These two key ingredients work well together to also aid promotion of normal urine flow which is a secondary effect of prostate disorders like BPH, and Prostattitis.
Active Ingredients in Prostol
The Prostol formula is made up of two key ingredients;
Sabal Extract/ Saw Palmetto Extract
- Its primary action is to stop the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which is a harmful substance that triggers abnormal prostate size. This conversion is inhibited through the determent of action of 5-alpha reductase.
- It has also been proven to have the potency of regulating the prostate size and function.
Nettle Root Concentrate/ Urtica Extract
- Scientific research links Nettle root with a healthy prostate as it has the power to relieve the symptoms of urinary problems associated with enlarged prostate.
- It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
Other ingredients in the Prostol formula include;
- Plant glycerides
- Soybean oil
- Titanium Dioxide
- It is a product of a well established company.
- It uses ingredients that are backed up by numerous studies to be effective.
- It supports prostate health.
- It relieves urinary problems that are linked to enlarged prostate.
- Provides anti-inflammatory effect that facilitates normal size and functioning of the prostate gland.
- It is affordable in comparison with the other prostate supplements on market.
- Its list of active ingredients is very short bringing to mind the worry of its efficiency.
- The manufacturer recommends that you take one soft gel capsule twice a day with a full glass of water.
- Regular continuous use is recommended for maximum results at a faster rate.
- This product is double safety sealed with the outside made of a printed shrink wrap film and the inner part with a printed bottle freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is missing or broken.
- Store the bottle in a cool dry place once you open it.
- Close the lid tightly and keep away from children’s reach.
Side Effects of Prostol
All the ingredients in the Prostol formula have been tested and proven to have zero side effects making it a completely safe supplement.
Does it interact with other medication?
No interactions are listed for the action of Prostol with other medication. It is however not recommended that you mix this supplement with other dietary supplements. It is also advised that you seek your physician’s advice prior to administration of this supplement if you suffer from serious health conditions or are currently under medication.