Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Prosvent is an all-round natural formulation consisting of herbal and natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to be effective in prostate health improvement. The formula is designed to aid men with the solution to the problems associated with prostate enlargement when they age up. Its other tested benefits include improving the male sexual performance and providing a relief to the urinary difficulties. The combinations of the natural nutrients help the formula achieve the proven functions effectively.
The product can be obtained from the manufacturer and other online retailers at the following price
- $48 for a bottle containing 60 capsules.
Manufacturer information and claims about Prosvent
This product was founded by Dr.Larry May, formulated with herbs and nutrients with the general intention of improving prostate health. The manufacture puts focus on its ability to relieve urinary difficulties together with improving the sexual performance of a male individual. This brings about its uniqueness as other supplements manufacturer advertises their product as being a substitute for drug prescription used in the treatment of prostate problems. The manufacturer offers a 30 day money back guarantee on the purchase of this product. Moreover, a free bottle of Provigor which is a sexual male enhancer is offered by the manufacturer on purchase. Included also is ‘Dr. May’s Complete Guide to Prostate Health’ free copy book.
How Prosvent Works?
The product is a blend of the various natural herbs and nutrients that posses the quality of improving the prostate health. It works to reduce the size of the enlarged prostate which normally causes other difficulties in urinary flow and sexual performance. Prosvent therefore acts to eliminate all these prostate problems that come about due to its enlargement. The product also works to treat BPH and reduce the symptoms as well.
Ingredients of Prosvent
- Its herbal medicinal value is used traditionally to treat erectile dysfunction, inflammations, hair loss, kidney diseases and prostate problems.
Saw Palmetto Extract
Its medicinal benefits include;
- Impeding the conversion of testosterone into Dihydrotestosterone(DHT)
- Relieving the urinary difficulties that arise from prostate problems.
- Reducing and preventing enlargement of prostate and the probable symptoms
Stinging Nettle Extract
- Used medicinally for treating BPH and other health conditions such anemia, arthritis and lowering high blood pressure.
- Improve the general health of the prostate and the associated problems.
Other ingredients with more or less the same medicinal value as with the mentioned ones include; Lycopene, Vitamins D and E, Zinc and selenium, pumpkin seed oil, black pepper Extract, e.t.c.
Benefits of Prosvent
- Purchasing it offers you free gifts.
- Ingredients are listed all and are clinically tested to be natural
- It is relatively cheap hence affordable
- It has several options of ordering it.
- It is a solution to urinary and sexual performance problems.
- It improves the general health of the prostate gland.
- It does not treat prostate cancer.
- The customer reviews are not matched with the claimed benefits, there could be an exaggeration.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The Dosage Instructions
One bottle of Prosvent contains 60 capsules. Take 1 capsule per day as recommended by the manufacturer. This implies that a supply of 1 bottle of the product is meant for two months use.
Strictly for men’s consumption.
Keep out of children’s reach.
Follow the dosage instructions for desired best results.
The Side Effects of Prosvent
As much as the manufacturer claims of the product to bear no side effects, some side effects have been reported by some users. These effects are also born with other supplements in the same classification. The side effects are however mild as they fade with time. They include drowsiness, nausea and slight headaches. It is recommended that you consult a doctor if the side effects persist for a long period.
Does Prosvent react with other medications?
Some of the herbs included in the formula interact with certain drugs and other supplements. The drugs that interact with Prosvent include non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) e.g. aspirin. It is recommended that a patient under the medication of these drugs should not take Prosvent. For patients under medications of heart diseases and diabetes, it is advised that they seek for consultation from their doctors before using prosvent.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here