Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Provacyl is considered as an all-natural treatment for a common issue among men – Andropause. This condition is the male counterpart of menopause among women. This supplement works toward contributing to the overall restoration of male hormones in the body. This can mean the restoration of HGH production in the very same level that it is back in the younger years. Aside from just boosting HGH, it also works by increasing DHEA and testosterone levels in the body, and at the same time, ensuring estrogen is at its normal level.
Manufacturer Information and Claims About Provacyl
Provacyl is a product manufactured by a company named Leading Edge Marketing Inc. The product’s official website does not contain a lot of information about the company, but it does explain well about the product itself. It claims to fight male menopause, increase the levels of HGH in the body, boost testosterone production, thus resulting to more energy and greater sex drive.
How Provacyl Works?
Provacyl has been specifically formulated to help men have your groove back, making you feel complete all over again. However, according to the details from the website, it does not just act as an HGH releaser. It is a combination of an HGH releaser, as well as a libido pill for men which helps in boosting HGH, stimulating testosterone levels in the body, and helping men to feel masculine despite the age.
The Ingredients of Provacyl
The following are some of the key ingredients in Provacyl:
- Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate – This ingredient is known to preserve testosterone, levels in the body, thus resulting to having a stronger immune function, and better energy. It also acts as an aphrodisiac.
- Magnesium Aspartate – Magnesium, as a mineral, is known to alter the way in which the body utilizes glucoses, and is highly proven when it comes to helping in boosting strength, while increasing testosterone production.
- Vitamin B6 – This ingredient is known to perform several functions. It even appears to have an impact when it comes to the production of HGH and testosterone, but is more known for its use as an energy booster.
- D-Aspartic Acid – This ingredient is known to increase testosterone levels in the body by up to 60%. It works inside the central brain, causing the release of hormones HGH, LH and testosterone.
Benefits of Provacyl
Here are some of the benefits of Provacyl:
- Can get men’s sex drive back
- Increase in energy
- No reported side effects
- No need for HGH injections
- No need for prescription
Drawbacks of Provacyl
Here are some of the drawbacks of Provacyl:
- Website lacks pertinent information
- Only available online
- No complete information on clinical studies
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The Dosage Instructions
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. According to reports, some positive effects can be seen in around 30 days. However, it may take about 60 days in order to see better benefits.
The ingredients used in the formulation of Provacyl are natural, which means that they are generally safe for use. However, since the there are no clinical studies presented, if you are taking some prescriptive medications for certain medical conditions, it is highly recommended to consult your physician first for some directions and recommendations.
Side Effects of Provacyl
The manufacturer of Provacyl claims that there are no recorded side effects of using the product. However, it would not hurt if you take some precautionary measures by making sure that you consult your physician first for options. Also, if you notice some issues, such as allergy while using the product, it is highly recommended to stop using the product, and consult your physician for further recommendations.