Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The prostate – related problems show signs of appearing in men with increasing age. One of the forms of prostate related problems is chronic prostatitis. However, chronic prostatitis could affect men of any age group. The disease has serious mental consequences together with the physical consequences. One of the solutions to chronic prostatitis may be the prostate supplement called the Q – Urol. The Q – Urol is a dietary supplement made by using the natural ingredients that promote prostate health. The supplement might be able to restrict the abnormal growth of the prostate gland and help to maintain a normal prostate. The supplement is priced at $59.99 for 60 capsules per packaging.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about The Q – Urol
The Q – Urol is manufactured, marketed and supplied by the company called the Farr Laboratories. According to the manufacturer, the supplement is made of essential natural ingredients that promote overall prostate health. The manufacturer claims that the supplement has active ingredients that are ideal remedies to chronic prostatitis. According to the manufacturer, the supplement is better and provides faster relief than other supplements available in the market. The detailed information regarding the Q – Urol is available for access in the company website.
How Does The Q – Urol Work?
The Q – Urol is said to be a potent form of supplement that has excellent anti – inflammatory qualities. These anti – inflammatory properties are helpful for the treatment of chronic prostatitis. Some of the ingredients in the supplement with strong anti – inflammatory properties make the Q – Urol more potent. The bioavailability of the supplement increases the absorption power of the Q – Urol. The supplement might have long lasting effects as it releases important active ingredients to the human system. The supplement might be able to restrict the abnormal growth of the prostate gland thereby, promoting a healthy prostate.
Q – Urol Ingredients
- Quercetin – Quercetin is a type of flavonol present in various types of fruits and edibles such as radish, cranberry etc. It is used in Q – Urol as a key ingredient of the supplement promoting prostate health. The Quercetin has the ability to prevent damage to the prostate cells.
- Pollen Extract – The p[ollen extracts have a lot of associated essential nutrients that promote the overall prostate health. The pollen extracts have therapeutic effects on the urinary tract and the prostate. The extracts protect the urinary tract from getting infected and also maintains a normal prostate size.
- Calcium – This is one of the minerals that is present in the human bodies in appreciable quantities. Calcium allows the controlled generation of hormones in the human body. The calcium is also responsible for the overall strength of the bones. Calcium is usually present in dairy products such as cheese, buttermilk, yoghurt, etc.
- Bromelain – This is an important enzyme present in the Q – Urol. The enzyme helps in the absorption of the supplement especially, the quercetin content. The enzyme is said to have excellent anti – inflammatory characteristics to the urinary tract and the prostate.
- Papain – This is another enzyme present in the supplement. It actually helps the bromelain to start working so that the supplement is absorbed in the body.
- Magnesium Stearate – This particular ingredient promotes the overall prostate health. This is also known as the magnesium salt.
- Silicon dioxide – This is a type of mineral usually found in grapes, oranges, celery, onions, nuts, sunflower seeds, etc. Silicon dioxide binds the other ingredients of the Q – Urol together.
- Maltodextrin – This is a type of polysaccharide present in the supplement. The ingredient improves the overall energy of the human body.
Benefits of Q – Urol
- Prevents chronic prostatitis
- Regulates the process of urination
- Promotes overall health of the prostate gland
Disadvantages of Q – Urol
- May have side effects with antibiotics
- Relatively expensive when compared to others
Q – Urol Dosage
Recommended dosage is 2 capsules daily.
Q – Urol Precautions
It is ideal to keep them out of the reach of children.
Q – Urol Side Effects
The supplement might cause allergic reactions. When consumed in an empty stomach, might have gastrointestinal discomfort.
Does Q – Urol Interact With Other Medications?
It does not react with other medications. However, it is always advisable to visit a doctor before dosage.