Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS Q96?
Q96 review,is a brain enhancement supplement that gives proper nutrition that is essential for brain functions. The product reduces symptoms such as anxiety, bipolar mood disorder, depression, ADHD and other brain functions. There are positive stories that back the role of Q96in addressing emotional and physical pains. The supplement contains all natural, safe and very effective ingredients that do not cause adverse side effects. The product is under the True hope label Empower Plus and costs $59.95.
who makes Q96?
This product is manufactured by a Canadian based company called Q Sciences, multi-level marketing company. As per Q96 review, For easy and maximum absorption, Q Sciences uses high level technology that produces better quality supplements that are easily absorbable into the brain. Q sciences combine high quality natural ingredients such as minerals, amino acids and vitamins to create a very potent brain enhancement supplement. There are scientific researches that have been conducted on Q96 by different independent certified bodies and confirmed to be very effective in improving the brain health and functions. Unlike other supplements, Q96 does not contain gluten, dairy products and other synthetic chemicals that may be dangerous to human health.
HOW DOES Q96 WORK?
Q96 reviews, contains vitamins, amino acids and minerals that nourish the brain cells. A balanced mineral concentration in the brain cells enhances faster transmission of nerve impulses. The ingredients undergo micronization and chelation, hence become more absorbable. The nutrients can be readily absorbed to optimum levels bring about significant effects instantly.
Q96 supplement contains minerals, vitamins and amino acids that play an important role in the nourishment of the brain cells. These include; iodine, iron, Selenium, Zinc, Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Niacin, Riboflavin, Choline Bitartrate, Thiamine, Grape Seed Extract, Gingko Biloba, Biotin, L-Glutamate and Pantothenic Acid.
- Iodine is a mineral element that plays a significant role in the central nervous system development.
- Selenium it improves depression. It also has anti-fatigue properties.
- Zinc is a metallic co-factor significant in boosting memory.
- Potassium relieves brain fog and also upholds healthy brain functions.
- Vitamin A upholds healthy brain functions.
- Vitamin B6 enhances maintenance of healthy brain functions.
- Vitamin B12 nourishes the brain cells to improve brain functions.
- Vitamin C maintains brain health by nourishing it.
- Vitamin D it facilitates the functionality of other ingredients. It maintains brain health by nourishing its cells.
- Vitamin E used in the repair of damaged brain cells. This enhances proper brain functions.
- Folic Acid nourishes the brain cells to enhance health brain functions.
- Niacin is an important vitamin that improves mental energy, alertness and focus.
- Riboflavin protects the brain from being damaged and also maintains neural health.
- Choline Bitartrate provides choline which is essential for synthesis of acetylcholine. The ingredient provides phospholipid molecules which play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity of the cell membrane.
- Thiamine enhances mood. It also supports healthy brain functions such as memory and mental clarity.
- Grape Seed Extract is a natural plant extract that helps reduce inflammation in the brain. The ingredients also reduce stress and improve the cognitive abilities of the brain. It also plays a significant role in treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Gingko Biloba is a plant leaf extract that helps improve the cognitive functions of the brain. The plant extract is therefore helpful in treating dementia.
- L-Glutamate is an amino acid which clears brain fog. It reduces depression and relieves stress related problems.
- Pantothenic Acid plays a vital role in the synthesis of a neurotransmitter substance, acetylcholine from choline.
- It is a safer all-natural supplement.
- Relieves serious mood swings.
- Q96 has instant and long-lasting results.
- Can be used to treat dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Bi-polar mood disorders and many other disorders of the brain.
- Q96 is not registered by FDA to be used as a drug.
- The supplement is expensive.
DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS of Q96
Doctors recommend 4 Q96 capsules taken per day on an empty stomach. Overdose can lead to lethal conditions.
SIDE EFFECTS of Q96
According to Q96 review, Some of the ingredients in this supplement are likely to cause stomach upsets and at times nausea.
PRECAUTIONS of Q96
Q96 capsules should be kept away from children. It should be kept in a cool dry place.
- DOES IT INTERACT WITH OTHER MEDICATIONS?
Q96 supplement may interact with other medications such as psychiatric medications.