Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Red Copper Pan is a kitchen ware product but with a twist to your usual pan. One the pan comes with an elegancy that adds that good look to your kitchen ware. The Red Copper Pan is made using a combination of copper and ceramic. This gives the pan the ability to heat up to a safe 500 degrees. Some of the interesting things about this pan are its abilities to not stick, not scratch, and not peel. You will find out that this pan is very light and it is very easy to use. Better yet the pan is very easy to clean and is dish washer safe. With the pan it will cut off the time spent on cooking and the food is cooked perfectly. Thus you will have minimal chances of burning food.
For the Red Copper Pan
- 1 10″ Red Copper Pan goes for the price of $ 19.99 plus shipping and handling cost of $ 7.99.
- It comes with a recipe guide.
- They also offer a second similar pan plus a Forever Sharp Copper Knife and all you are required to add is $ 9.99 for shipping and handling.
- They offer a 30-day refund policy with less shipping and handling costs
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Red Copper Pan
The Red Copper Pan is a kitchen ware endorsed by Cathy Mitchell. The manufacturers’ claim that the Red Copper Pan once purchased is bound to become one of your favorite kitchen possession. They claim that it has the ability to stay free from any scratches forever! They posit that as a matter of fact the pan is durable regardless of what you throw at it, be it to flambé desserts, mixing eggs in the pan directly and caramelizing sugar. They claim that their product is free of PTFE and PFO such that it becomes safe for the family as it gives protecting from harmful chemicals and toxins. Cathy Mitchell claims that this pan is made from 100% pure copper so as to ensure its durability.
Working Process and the Feature List
The Red Copper Pan is specially designed with specific features to ensure it delivers its claims and purpose. Each of these features plays a specific role that contributes to the many advantages of the pan. These features are also what give the pan its unique attributes. The features of the Red Copper Pan include the following:-
- This enables even and fast distribution of heat.
- It is PFOA and PTFE Free to enable easy release of food. It does not stick, scratch, chip or peel when one is using utensils of metallic make. This thus gives one the advantage of cooking food minus the oil, butter or grease.
- It increases heat absorption.
- Protect the pan against rusting thus increasing its durability
The Advantages of Red Copper Pan
- Easy to clean
- It is non-stick
- Does not need oil
- Cooks faster
- Allows consistent cooking results
- Does not scratch, peel or chip
- It is oven safe up to 500 degrees
- It is light weight
The Cons of Red Copper Pan
- The product comes out as fairly expensive.
- There is the possibility of the pan being reactive to alkaline and acidic foods.
- It requires polishing and maintenance on a regular basis.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
What are the precautions of using the Red Copper Pan?
When using the Red Copper pan it is advisable not to whisk your eggs directly on the pan when using an electric mixer.
Possible Side effects
The Red Copper Pan does not pose any harm to its user especially given the fact that it does not have any PFO and PTFE, known for releasing harmful toxins
Should you buy this product?
Yes. The Red Copper Pan has been projected as a satisfactory kitchen ware by almost all of its customers. They generally express that despite the pan being too good to be true in its features and performance it actually performs as advertised.as for the pricing it should not be so alarming since it is a copper cook ware.