Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Redefine Eye Cream reduces signs of aging visible on the eye area. It does this by the use of optical light diffusers that help to illuminate or brighten the eye region. The product uses strong peptides in order to prevent puffy eyes and conceal dark circles around the eyes. From the name, the product comes in cream form which makes it easier to apply on the eye area. A 15 ml bottle retails for around $62.
The product manufacturer, Rodan + Fields is a US based skin care company that has been in operation for close to 14 years now. The firm was founded by world class professional dermatologists. They are the main idea behind the famous ProActiv solution. The firm is located in San Francisco in California.
This product protects the sensitive eye region by encompassing optical light diffusers that help to make them look brighter. It also hydrates the eye area. The product helps in the production of collagen which in the long run prevents the emergence of crow’s feet and dark circles around the eyes.
The Ingredients of Redefine Eye Cream
- Water-acts as a solvent
- Ethylhexyl palmitate
- Strearic triglyceride
- Glyceryl stearate
- Macadamia integrifolia seed oil
- Cetyl alcohol
- Wheat germ extract
- Jojoba esters
- Barley extract
- Sea whip extract
- Rosemary extract
All the above ingredient work together to provide different approaches to skin care inclusive of enhancements, essentials, soothing lines, anti-aging lines and reverse lines. This is also the other advantage of this cream; it gives you the opportunity to experience all these qualities in just one product.
The Pros of Redefine Eye Cream
- They offer testimonies from previous users thus is very helpful to future and prospective buyers.
- You can make a custom order specifically designed to your skin attributes and personal preferences through the RF Connection
- Redefine Eye Cream has been clinical proven to be effective by skin care professionals; it is reliable. The product itself was founded by dermatologists.
- It has a gentle formula that is very easy in the eyes
- The product also comes with free shipping on successful online purchase.
The Cons of Redefine Eye Cream
- A price tag of $62 for a 15ml bottle of cream is not pocket friendly. It also seems too much for an anti-aging cream considering there are other alternatives at relatively less prices.
- The product has over 70 ingredients that are just listed but little is known on their individual functions and benefits. Rodan and Fields do not provide conclusive details on this.
- The product also gives very little information on the product and how it has been clinically proven to be effective.
- Little and unclear information is provided about the money back guarantee.
This eye cream is amazing. And you can buy it for 60.00 directly from Rodan and Fields (not from me – I’m not a consultant). Don’t be overcharged – hopefully no one is actually paying 87.00.