Rejuv ES is an anti-aging formulation specifically for the problematic eye area where skin aging signs usually appear first. It uses a combination of natural active ingredients that are said to restore the youthful qualities of the skin including its smoothness, suppleness and radiance. The formula contains nourishing ingredients and a powerful source of antioxidants to protect against free radical damage which is one of the major causes of rapid skin aging. The price of the anti-aging product is not stated on websites that are selling it but there is a free trial being offered.
What Does It Claim To Do?
- 630% more potent than other wrinkle creams
- 398% increase in skin collagen production
- Smoothens fine lines
- Reduces crow’s feet
- Lifts sagging skin
- Smoothens wrinkles
- Restores healthy collagen production
- Delivers results in two weeks
About The Manufacturer
The manufacturer of Rejuv ES is unknown and the product doesn’t even have an official website. There are also complaints against the product due to the free trial offer. These are not good signs in terms of product quality, effectiveness and safety.
How Does It Work?
Rejuv ES claims to work by significantly boosting collagen production in the skin. Collagen plays an important role in the elasticity of the skin. By restoring healthy collagen production, the skin becomes firmer, plumper and more elastic. This results to less severe skin aging signs including fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. The formulation also utilizes the power of antioxidants to protect from free radical damage which is one of the primary causes of rapid skin aging. It also contains vitamins that nourish the skin to restore its youthful qualities.
Rejuv ES Active Ingredients
- Vitamin C – this is a one of the most powerful antioxidants that work to protect skin cells from oxidative or free radical damage. It also works to brighten the skin and reduce hyperpigmentation issues which are common with aging. This is a common ingredient in skin care formulations because of its many proven benefits.
- Vitamin E – it is also a potent antioxidant common in skin care formulations. It doesn’t just protect against free radical damage but also works to nourish the skin which makes it more youthful in both appearance and texture.
- Vitamin K – this vitamin has a positive effect on connective elastin which keeps the skin soft and supple. Therefore, it helps delay the appearance of skin aging signs particularly fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps improve skin health because it plays an important role in the formation of certain proteins.
- Vitamin A – it is a powerful anti-aging vitamin that is commonly known as retinol which is a cell-communicating ingredient that has a positive effect on skin cells. There are many studies proving its effectiveness in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Rejuv ES Advantages
- There is a free trial offer on the anti-aging product
- The formulation includes active ingredients that are proven to work
- It contains powerful antioxidants that help slow down the skin aging process
- There are some feedbacks saying it is effective
Rejuv ES Disadvantages
- Rejuv ES is not from an established skin care company
- It is not formulated to address all skin aging signs in the eye area
- The formulation is not very impressive since it lacks powerful anti-aging ingredients
- There are some complaints because of the free trial offer
- Some users may be sensitive to certain ingredients
- There are negative feedbacks saying it is not really effective
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use?
Apply twice a day on clean, dry skin. Massage the formula gently onto your skin to improve absorption and optimize effects. Allow it to dry completely before using other skin care products or wearing makeup.
Avoid contact with your eyes to prevent irritating them. Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them before use. Perform skin testing to check sensitivity. If skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use since this may be an indication that you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. For those with very sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before using this product.