Rejuvalash is an eyelash growth serum that thickens and lengthens the eyelashes. Many women usually desire thick eyelashes in order to enhance their beauty. They end up using mascara in order to make their eyelashes fuller and longer which means constant re-application when necessary. Rejuvalash provides the lasting effect desired to the user. Hair growth is almost instantaneous. Rejuvalash contains the active ingredient enzyme EPM. The enzyme is a mixture of amino acids, vitamin C and vitamin E which are present in the moisturizing base. The product is natural and works at a cellular level to enhance the growth of short and sparse lashes. The product is available on trial basis for those who wish to purchase it. Rejuvalash is also available online at the price stated below;
- 14-Day free trial + $6 for shipping and handling
- $ 102.00 for 1 month supply
- $ 234.00 for 2 months’ supply
- $ 245.00 for 5 months’ supply
Customers are allowed to return the trial bottles within 14 days from the date of delivery. The product should be in mint condition when returned. No returns are accepted after 30 days.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about the Product
Rejuvalash was created by one Dr.Goco, the director of Eye Research Associates International. He came up with the formula in an FDA approved lab. Rejuvalash has been researched on and studied scientifically for many years. Its formula contains enzymes, antioxidants, peptides and vitamins which are effective in providing the desired result. The product has also been clinically tested to prove that it is safe to be used by humans. It is said that Rejuvalash can grow eyelashes up to 8 times the average length and make them thicker too.
How Rejuvalash works?
The Rejuvalash serum is slightly oily but is easily absorbed into the skin and lash line. It is easy to use and apply. Rejuvalash works in three important steps. The first step is to repair the damaged eyelashes. It penetrates the hair follicles to nourish them so that they can spring out healthily ready for growth.The second step is to rejuvenate the lashes by boosting them with nutrients. This leaves your eyelashes looking glossy and thicker in a natural way. The final step is that it offers protection to the newly formed lashes which are susceptible to damage. It does this by reinforcing the epidermis where the roots of the lashes are found.
Ingredients and Composition of Rejuvalash
Rejuvalash comes in a small 5ml bottle along with an applicator. The brush is soft but stiff to allow the easy application of the serum. Rejuvalash serum is oily, colourless and does not have a scent. Rejuvalash has the active ingredient Enzyme EPM which stimulates the follicles of the eyelash. The enzyme contains vitamin C, Vitamin E and ten amino acids.
Benefits of using Rejuvalash
- It has been proven to be safe and effective.
- Does not cause skin or eye irritation.
- It does not stain and the results are delivered fast.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- The results are permanent therefore no need to re-apply like mascara.
- It saves time and money unlike cosmetic surgery.
- It is natural and easy to use
Drawbacks of using Rejuvalash
- It comes in a small amount.
- Limited information is available about the formula and its ingredients.
- It is expensive to some.
There are no customer reviews available online.
Instructions for using Rejuvalash
Rejuvalash is easy to use. It is just applied onto the eyelashes. However the following steps should be taken;
- Clean the eye area thoroughly.
- Apply the serum using the hand applicator onto the lash line.
- Close the eyes for two minutes to allow the serum to be soaked.
Make sure to apply the serum to both the top and bottom lashes. Use rejuvalash every day after showering until the desired result is achieved.
Precautions of using Rejuvalash
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from children.
- Rinse the eyes thoroughly in case the serum enters the eye.
- Consult a doctor in case of allergies or severe side effects.
Side effects of Rejuvalash
Little to no side effects has been reported about this product. It is generally natural and safe to use. The user is advised to see an eye specialist in case of irritation towards the eyes.