Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
ReliefX is a joint care product that taunts itself to provide fast relief to aching joints and muscles. The product comes in an easy to apply topical cream form that promises instant relief upon application. ReliefX is available in 4oz tube that retails for $30 (on average) but this will definitely depend on where you bought it. The product has been touted to contain strong, yet safe anti-inflammation ingredients to boost joint health. The producers claim that this product is made from all natural ingredients that are carefully selected to ensure the best results. In summary, the producers promise that this product has the following medical benefits;
- The product works naturally to offer relief to all joint aches in the body. It is particularly good in tackling joint pain around the shoulders, elbows, knees, all the way to the toes. In line with this knowledge, the product has been recommended for the rehabilitation of arthritis and fibromyalgia, Neuropathy, tendonitis and sciatica
- Improves joint mobility and promotes flexibility in affected joints. ReliefX claims that it improves the movement of joints by eradicating the pain in an aching joint thus encouraging movement. However, it doesn’t not explicitly claim to stop the agents causing the pain or promote lubrication of an immobile joint due to friction. This might imply that although the pain is gone, the friction and wearing out is still there.
List of ingredients contained inReliefX
- Arnica – this is an anti-inflammation ingredient that has been known to fight joint pain and bring fast relief to aching joints.
- White Willow Bark – this product is famous as an anti-inflammation agent when used orally but it has also shown tremendous result when used topically.
Other ingredients in Reliefx: Aloe Vera Gel, Mentho, Prpylene Glycol, Oleth-12, Camphor,Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Green Tea Extract, Arnica Extract, EDTA, Orange PeelExtract, Silica, Eucalyptus Oil,Vegetable Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Willow Bark Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Advantages of using Relief X
- ReliefX is assimilated into the body quickly resulting in fast action against pain. Upon application, it takes less than 30 seconds to give a soothing relief.
- The product doesn’t cause addiction and thus it can be used continuously without the fear of an addiction or withdrawal symptoms when discontinued.
- The product is colourless and odourless and disappears quickly. Once applied on the joint, the product will be absorbed quickly meaning that it can be wiped off the skin. In many cases, they will be nothing to wipe out since it will already be absorbed. They have also managed to make the product odourless for more customer satisfaction.
- The product has no side effects. It is safe to use over and over again without the fear of addiction
- Available readily over the counter without the need of prescription.
Does this product really work?
ReliefX has been described by the manufacture as a fast acting joint care product. The attributed this to the powers of white willow and arnica. Both of these ingredients are powerful anti-inflammation ingredients that have been used successfully in orally taken joint ingredients. Arnica has been subjected to a clinical study where 204 people suffering from arthritis were given this product. The researchers found that this product works as well as Ibuprofen.
What are the clinical trial results of the studies done on ReliefX?
ReliefX has not been subjected to any clinical trials. Nevertheless, Arnica and White willow have been subject to numerous independent researches. Both of them have been proven effective and safe for topical applications. White Willow, however was found to interact with anti-coagulant drugs when taken orally.
Warnings, Side effects and interactions
- White willow extract has been proven to cause drug interaction when used with anti-coagulant and blood thinning medications. The study done was done on orally taken white willow, all the same it is better to be safe than sorry.
- This product is designed to be used externally. You should avoid application on bruised areas, and broken skin.
- It can be irritating when in contact with mouth, eyes or the nose. In case of accidental contact, wash with a lot of water and seek medical advice.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Directions of use?
Apply a scoop of ReliefX on the affected area. Massage gently for about 1-2 minutes until the cream dissolves completely. In case you need to apply something else such as lotion, give it 15 minutes before wiping it out.