Relizen is product that was designed to specifically target hot flashes which is one of the most common and annoying symptoms of menopause. It is a menopause relief supplement that has been clinically tested to be all natural and non-hormonal. Hot flashes can be relieved by hormone replacement treatments which often come with health risks for some women especially those who have medical conditions. This is why many doctors and gynecologists recommend and endorse Relizen as the safest and best option for hot flashes relief.
Pricing and Refund Policy
There is an official relizen.com website from where you can make your purchases. To get started, the customer is required to pay $49.99 per month to get on the Monthly Membership plan for Relizen. The plan can be cancelled or paused anytime with no refunds of any kind offered.
There are discounts offered on customers with a doctor’s discount code as they get to pay only $34.99 for the first 3 months.
Relizen is manufactured by JDS Therapeutics. JDS Therapeutics is a top leading name in the development and commercialization of supplements, drugs and functional foods. They have an official website which has all of their products. Relizen was discovered by a doctor who discovered the power of Swedish Flower Pollen in relieving hot flashes and night sweats. The manufacturers then processed it ton kmake it safer and more effective. Relizen has over 15 years experience and patient use across Europe.
Claims about Relizen
The manufacturer claims that Relizen is able to provide relief from Menopause symptoms most especially hot flashes and night sweats.
How does Relizen work?
The several studies conducted on Reliven are all in agreement of its effectiveness in delivering its promises. In one particular study it was discovered that Relizen was successful in reducing the frequency of hot flashes in over 65% participants in the study. Another study shows that women experienced a decrease in night sweats in a study conducted on 400 women.
Relizen works centrally in the body to relive hot flashes. It has one active ingredient that is said to contain nutrients that have the power to reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
It is safe for use even for those with pollen allergies as the husk is eliminated from the formula leaving behind a totally safe product.
Relizen Active Ingredients
There is only one active ingredient in the Relizen formula;
- This is a flower pollen whose origin is in Sweden and has more than 180 nutrients.
- The nutrients in Cytoplasm are effective in reducing hot flashes and night sweats.
Advantages of Relizen
- It is non-hormonal hence has no estrogenic effect.
- It is backed up by various scientific studies.
- It is endorsed by gynecologists all over the world
- It has a very well detailed official website
- There are discount offers available on purchases made.
Drawbacks of Relizen
- There is no free trial offer.
- It is expensive.
- The manufacturers offer no money back guarantee.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
- There is no dosage instruction posted on the official website by its manufacturer. The product label however indicates that each bottle has 60 tablets that are enough for a one month’s supply. This can be assumed to mean that the proper dose in 2 tablets a day.
- It is however recommended that you consult with physician and take as per his/her instructions.
Relizen is meant for menopausal women who are suffering from hot flashes and night sweats only as those undergoing menopause but without these symptoms may not benefit much from Relizen.
Side Effects of Relizen
The manufacturer guarantees that Relizen has been clinically tested to be all natural and safe as it is free of any hormonal-related side effects. The studies show no side effect from this product.
How long does it take to see results?
From the studies conducted on Relizen, significant results should be witnessed in 2 to 3 months if the supplement is taken daily. Users are advised to continually use Relizen for at least 2 months to experience results.
Does it interact with other medication?
The official website does not mention any contraindications or drug interactions associated with Relizen