Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Renew SCII Serum is an advanced stem-cell based anti-aging skin care product that works to smoothen the skin and reawaken its ability to repair and heal itself. It claims to transform the skin much like a facelift does, but without the invasiveness associated with the procedure. Regular use of the serum helps diminish the signs of aging by reversing loss of collagen, nourishing the skin, and protecting it from further damage.
The product is sold online on various beauty products website, as well as on amazon.com (although it is currently out-of-stock there). Priced at $104.30 per bottle, it costs higher than most anti-aging serums. Orders of three bottles allow customers to save as much as $145.90. Purchasing the product automatically enrolls the customer to the brand’s VIP autoship program, where the serum will automatically be delivered right at their doorstep each month. The product has no free trial offer, but manufacturer offers a no time limit money-back guarantee which allows for a full refund anytime you feel that you’re not absolutely satisfied with the product.
Working process of Renew SCII Serum
Renew SCII Serum works deep within the skin through its premium anti-aging ingredients and by utilizing the so-called Advanced Lift and Tight technology. Its powerful main active ingredient is derived from the Uttwiler Spatlauber apple from Switzerland, known for its ability to induce cell regeneration. It also contains extracts from the alpine daisy flower, which is popular for its healing properties.
Ingredients of Renew SCII Serum
- Uttwiler Spatlauber extract – A natural ingredient derived from an apple that grows in Switzerland; it is rich in stem cells that aids in skin regeneration.
- Alpine daisy extract – Like the previous ingredient, it also aids in skin regeneration; it also possesses detoxifying, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dimethylaminoethanol – Tightens the skin and prevents sagging.
- Hyaluronic acid – A powerful moisturizer that keeps the skin hydrated by retaining moisture.
Renew SCII Serum Pros
- It consists for premium and natural anti-aging ingredients.
- It gets rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- It tightens the skin and reduces sagging.
- It reverses collagen loss.
- It induces skin healing and cell regeneration.
- It protects the skin from further damage.
- It has added detoxifying, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory effects.
- It is in clear gel form that allows for fast absorption.
- It is formulated to be odorless, lightweight, and non-greasy.
- It is easy to find online and sold through various websites.
- Multiple orders entitle customers to great discounts.
- The manufacturer offers a no time limit money-back guarantee that allows for full refund.
Renew SCII Serum Cons
- It is much more expensive than other anti-aging serums.
- It does not offer any free trial.
- Buying the product requires automatic enrolment to the brand’s VIP autoship program.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Renew SCII Serum should be used like any other anti-aging serums out there. Start with a clean, dry face. Dispense a small amount of product, then gently massage it onto the face and neck until fully absorbed. Allow it to set for a couple of minutes before applying makeup or other skin care products. Use regularly for best results.
Renew SCII Serum is mostly made up of natural ingredients, so it is relatively safer compared to other skin care products that are loaded with artificial, skin irritating ingredients. However, just to be sure, it is always advisable to try the product on other areas first before applying it to your face. Use the serum only if you’re sure that your skin has no adverse reaction to it. You may also try the suggested products below in case this product doesn’t suit you.