Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Diesel Test is Rev Labs testosterone booster from their red series. The product comes in the form of a dietary supplement and contains only natural ingredients. Diesel Test is meant to improve your athletic performance, increase muscle growth, and boost sex drive. The product can be purchased on Amazon at a price of $33.20. We couldn’t find the product on the official Rev Labs website raising the concern that the product may be in the process of being discontinued.
Testosterone is an important male hormone whose levels are known to decline with age. Diseases, obesity, a lack of physical activity, and pituitary tumors can all cause a decline in testosterone (T) levels as well. Athletes and bodybuilders are particularly interested in keeping their T levels at an optimum because testosterone also gives you strength, energy, and it promotes muscle growth. The product is also said to improve sexual functioning because testosterone is mostly responsible for a person’s sex drive and performance. Older men, those beginning training, or those simply seeking a boost in their performance may find Rev Labs Diesel Test useful.
The product contains a blend of ingredients found to give your body the fuel it needs to increase testosterone production naturally. These ingredients are mainly vitamins, minerals, hormones, and herbal extracts. Some of the ingredients found in this product have raised concerns regarding their safety although there is no definitive evidence that these ingredients truly are dangerous. The product does not contain artificial testosterone, but rather elements that the body needs in order to start producing testosterone – the hormone important for muscle tone, energy, strength, and libido.
- Vitamin B12 – the vitamin is not directly responsible for improving T levels. It was added to the Diesel Test formula because it improves mood and is important for normal energy levels.
- Zinc – Zinc seems to be important for the maintenance of normal levels of testosterone. A study published in the Nutrition journal found that zinc supplementation increased free testosterone levels in elderly men.
- Fenugreek seed – Fenugreek seeds are a traditional libido booster that one study even found increased muscle strength when taken at a dose of 500mg a day.
- Tribulus terrestris – This herbal extract is considered to be a powerful aphrodisiac capable of curing erectile dysfunction. It was found to increase the release of nitric oxide – a gas important for normal blood flow.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) – Thought to decrease estrogen levels, DIM is considered to be beneficial in improving overall free testosterone concentrations. However, there are no studies to prove this.
- D-Aspartic Acid – This ingredient naturally increases the levels of luteinizing hormone which is a precursor to testosterone release.
- Epidium (horny goat weed) – a popular ingredient found in many male enhancement products on the market today, horny goat weed is said to boost the libido.
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) – a hormone believed to be converted by the body into testosterone. Studies have found the ingredient to effectively increase T levels in men performing high-intensity workout.
The product is highly praised for its effectiveness which is a major plus. It contains ingredients found to boost T levels naturally. The product is easy to use and requires taking only one tablet a day. The product can be purchased on Amazon.
We couldn’t find Diesel Test on the official Rev Labs website which is a definitive cause for concern. Some of the ingredients in Diesel Test are questionable as far as safety is concerned, most notably DIM and DHAE.
One bottle of Diesel Test contains 30 capsules. This should be a month’s worth of product but some customers claim that they had to take up to 3 capsules a day for the product to work. The product works as a testosterone booster meaning it optimizes male health. Men taking this product should experience rising energy levels, better athletic performance, and increased sexual satisfaction.
There are no reported side effects from taking Diesel Test. Nevertheless, it would be a good idea to consult with a physician before purchasing this product to see if you have any reason for concern.
As already mentioned, you should take one capsule a day with a glass of water. One bottle of product should last you thirty days and you should see the first results within a couple of weeks.
Is there a trial offer for Diesel Test?
Since we could not find the product available on the official Rev Labs website, we do not know if there is a trial offer for this product. The company, however, does offer a trial period on some of its products.