RevitaBright is a skin brightening gel that claims to lighten dark skin and get rid of birthmarks, scars, and other skin imperfections. It is a fast-acting formula that brightens the skin to make it more beautiful and radiant. It contains a blend of skin-lightening plant extracts that fade dark skin and discolorations even on the most sensitive or delicate skin.
This product is sold online on its official website. It costs $49.99 for a single bottle and $99.98 for two bottles. Order two bottles and you’ll get a third bottle for free. The supplies are limited so customers are encouraged to place their orders now. The product is also available on Amazon.com, although it is out-of-stock as of this writing.
Working process of RevitaBright
RevitaBright helps lighten the skin mainly by targeting the production of melanin. Melanin gives the skin its brown color, and excess amounts are produced with prolonged sun exposure. The amount of melanin in the skin is largely dependent on genetics. If melanin production is concentrated on one spot only, discoloration of the skin results. Skin lightening product solves this problem by regulating the production of melanin, causing the skin tone to even out.
Ingredients of RevitaBright
- Alpha arbutin – a form of hydroquinone obtained from the pears; it regulates the production of melanin.
- Kojic acid – a popular ingredient of many skin whitening products today, it is derived from mushroom; like alpha arbutin, it helps inhibit the production of excess melanin.
- Indian gooseberry extract – it is rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant known to lighten skin; it also repairs damaged skin cells to make the skin more healthy-looking.
- It has a fast-acting formula that helps fade dark patches in as early as the first application.
- It uses natural plant extracts only – no harsh chemicals, dyes, or perfumes.
- It gets rid of birthmarks, age spots, freckles, scars, and other skin blemishes.
- It lightens discolorations even in the most sensitive and intimate areas.
- It is formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- It is clinically-tested to be safe and suitable for all skin types.
- It can be bought online from the product’s official website.
- It offers a free extra bottle for every order of two bottles.
- The product’s official website provides lots of information about the product.
- It has to be applied regularly to see results.
- It is a bit more expensive than other skin lightening products.
- There aren’t many reviews to prove the product’s effectiveness.
- The product’s official website does not mention any free trial offer.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
RevitaBright is easy to use, and may be applied on any part of the body with dark or discolored skin. The product must be used twice a day – in the morning and at night – for best results. If applied in the body (preferably after bathing), allow the product to dry completely before putting on your clothes. Improvements can be expected after four weeks of use.
RevitaBright uses natural ingredients only, mostly plant extracts. It does not contain any harsh chemicals, so it is suitable for those who have sensitive skin and can be used for the entire body. However, the product must be used with caution if you have open wound or any skin problems. If you have a skin condition and you are taking any oral medication or topical product for it, be sure to seek approval of your dermatologist before using the product. This is to avoid any adverse reaction that might occur. Take note that although the product is indicated for sensitive skin, some allergic reactions may still occur. In such case, stop using the product immediately.