Revitasence is a premium anti-aging skin product that considers itself as the only long-term skin care solution to get that youthful looking skin. According to its manufacturers, it provides visible improvements without the use of fillers. By using the product regularly on a long-term basis, you can get benefits which include a noticeable reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and a firmer, more radiant-looking skin.
The product is available online through various online retailers. Free samples are being offered to customers who wish to try the product first.
How Revitasence Works?
Revitasence goes deep into the skin and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are important to maintaining smoother and younger-looking skin. It works on a cellular level by allowing a sustained release of anti-aging compounds that nourishes skin cells. It also prevents trans-epidermal water loss to keep the skin hydrated all day which, in turn, results to the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, it brightens the skin and restores it overall glow by repairing the damaged epidermal layer and combating the effects of stress on the skin.
The Ingredients of Replenacell
- Collagen Boosters – As the name suggests, it boosts collagen production in the body, resulting to the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as skin that looks much plumper and firmer.
- Peptides – A class of organic compounds whose main function is also in the stimulation of collagen production.
- Aloe Vera – Widely known for its healing properties, it helps repair and soothe inflamed, damaged, or broken skin; it also acts as a powerful antioxidant that protect the cell from the damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamins and Minerals – Play an important role in the restoration and rejuvenation of skin.
- Tea Extracts – Rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from the damage caused by free radicals; it also improves skin tone and texture.
- It claims to consist of only the best natural anti-aging ingredients.
- It underwent extensive clinical-testing to ensure its effectiveness.
- It stimulates the production of both collagen and elastin.
- It noticeably reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- It brightens the skin and restores its natural glow.
- It improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- It lightens the appearance of dark circles on the undereye area.
- It hydrates the skin and keeps its moisturized all day.
- It tightens up skin pores to make them appear smaller.
- It counters the effects of stress.
- It offers free trial to interested customers.
- You can order it online through various websites.
- It doesn’t have an official website.
- There seems to be no information as to how much the product costs.
- No further details were given regarding the free trial – if there’s monthly payment, or if it subscription to auto-ship is required.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
To use Revitasence, you need to wash your face first with a mild cleanser and let it dry. Dispense a small amount of the serum then apply it directly onto the problem areas. Using small circular motions, gently massage the product until fully absorbed by the skin. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible. If you need to go out, wait for at least 15 minutes. Use the product twice a day everyday to see results.
Revitasence Side Effects
According to its manufacturer, Revitasence has been proven to be safe and effective through numerous clinical trials. They also claim that the product contains premium and natural ingredients only, none of which can produce adverse effects on the skin even when used for long periods. However, if you have a very sensitive skin or are suffering from any skin problems, it would be better to seek consultation with your dermatologist first prior to using the product. The product is also not for individuals below 30 years of age.