Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Revoluxe is a skin care product that claims to be “the gold standard in skin restoration,” as it literally contains real gold in its formula. It promises to provide a natural, topical solution to aging without causing any adverse effects on the skin. It is a gentle way of getting back that younger, naturally-flawless skin.
Revoluxe is available online through several online retailers. With regards to official website, there seems to be several, although none of them really give important details of the product such as its price, specific ingredients, and trial offers. Nonetheless, it is posted that the manufacturer offers product trial at an undisclosed monthly fee. Availing the trial offer also requires the customer to agree to an automatic subscription which permits the manufacturers to charge an unknown amount from the customer’s credit card. That sounds pretty much like a scam for most people.
How Revoluxe Works?
The main selling point of Revoluxe is the real gold it contains which, according to numerous evidences, has been proven to provide a myriad of skin benefits. These include skin rejuvenation and relief of many skin conditions such as dermatitis. The product also contains common anti-aging and skin care ingredients like pearl powder, chamomile extract, and vitamins A, C, and E. When combined, these ingredients soothe, nourish, and rejuvenate the skin and also protect it from the harsh environment. Furthermore, pearl powder and vitamin C also stimulates collagen production.
The Ingredients Revoluxe
- Gold – It has been popular since the ancient times for its numerous skin benefits which include improved blood circulation and increased metabolism of cells; these effects are the ones mainly responsible for the compound’s anti-aging effect.
- Pearl powder – It stimulates the body to produce more collagen; it also accelerates growth of fresh, new skin.
- Chamomile extract – Known for its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps neutralize skin irritants and soothe inflamed skin.
- Ginseng root – This herbal medicine has healing properties that can induce regeneration of damaged skin.
- Vitamins A, C, and E – These are antioxidant vitamins that protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals; they also have that nourishing properties.
- It claims to consist of real gold and other powerful anti-aging ingredients.
- It protects the skin from free radicals.
- It stimulates collagen production.
- It helps reduce severe wrinkling and prevents new wrinkles from forming.
- It diminishes fine lines, deep lines, laugh lines, and other signs of aging.
- It reverses and helps protect against damage caused by sun exposure, pollution, etc.
- It improves overall skin texture and elasticity.
- It visibly improves skin tone.
- It moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- It is safe and suitable for most skin types.
- It offers a topical alternative to Botox and invasive anti-aging procedures.
- You can order it online through various websites.
- Its main active ingredient gold can cause adverse skin reactions.
- It offers trial samples, but not for free.
- The manufacturer has not been upfront with the product’s cost
- Customers are required to subscribe in the company’s auto-ship program.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
To enjoy the benefits of Revoluxe, wash and dry your face first. Dispense a small amount of the product and spread it evenly on the face and neck areas. Gently massage until the product is fully absorbed by the skin. Use the product regularly and begin to see noticeable improvements after a few weeks.
Revoluxe Side Effects
Although proven to provide lots of skin benefits, it is also widely known that gold can induce adverse skin reactions. So before using Revoluxe, be sure to consult your dermatologist first.