Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Rio Laser Hair Overview
Rio Laser Hair is a device used to assist you in hair removal. It’s a quality laser epilator, which allows painless epilation, which is permanent. It’s a home laser treatment device designed for personal use. It works permanently in reducing hair and has some quirks.
This product is a compact device that is equipped with an 808nm pulse laser, which makes it safe for home use.
It has small laser, hence one has to target one hair at a time. When the hair is captured by this laser, its heat destroys the hair from the root, assisting you to achieve permanent hair reduction.
The system is easy to use but it comes with a soft copy guide in a DVD that gives you instructions to follow in each step.
It can be bought online at the brand’s official website at a price of £137.99and it comes with one year warranty. It also has free domestic shipment.
What Are Rio Laser Hair Claims?
This formula is claimed to be effective in reducing hair from the face, Bikini lines, hands, legs, armpits as well as the back. It provides painless hair removal with long lasting results. It comes at a lower cost and has one year warranty.
The device comes with a guide, which is in form of soft copy inside a DVD that gives you instruction to follow during hair removal process.
Rio Laser Hair Review- How Does Rio Laser Hair Work?
This device works by helping permanent hair reduction on the face, hands, armpits or bikini lines without having to pay for expensive salon laser hair removal. It works by targeting one hair at a time, destroys it with heat and therefore gives you long lasting results.
This device is easy to use at home and it comes with a guide that instructs you on every step you take in hair removal process.
Rio Laser Hair Features
?This device works on facial hair, legs, bikini lines and on underneath.
?It comes with 808nm Pulsed laser which helps to eliminate hair from the unwanted parts through heating hair from the root.
?This device is allowed for domestic use as it is safe and easy to use.
?It is a 4-second treatment process, which comes with a well-stipulated guide.
Active Key Ingredients
No Ingredients Information available.
Rio Laser Hair Pros
- It’s efficient in reducing hair growth from unwanted areas.
- It provides painless hair removal unlike other process.
- It’s cheap compared to salon hair removal process.
- It’s easy to use at home and it comes with a guide.
- It gives you long lasting effects and helps to improve your appearance.
- It comes with one year warranty and has a free domestic shipment.
Rio Laser Hair Cons
- It has limited information and evidence to support its effectiveness.
- Some customers complain that’s hard to use and follow the guideline.
- 3.0 out of 5 stars.Does work but will take years not days
- I bought one of these about a year ago and with regular attacks on my legs I now have a permanently bald patch on both shins. So I’m sure it does work eventually. But, it zaps one hair at a time – with an annoying bleep bleep bleep bleep, and the hair doesn’t fall out immediately so it isn’t easy to tell if it is working at all!
- 1.0 out of 5 stars.Waste of time
- I bought this about a year ago, and while it might singe your hair it’s far too time consuming to be af any use, especially if your quite hairy like me.
The Dosage Instructions
This product offers a four-second treatment procedure and it comes with a guide that instructs you on every move.
Are There Any Side Effects?
There is no record of side effect as this device is made through the use of high innovation and it comes with a guide to direct you.
Where To Find It?
For More Details, Please Click Here