Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Rockin Wellness is a weight loss shake powder that claims to aid in weight loss, improve the mood, enhance focus and boost energy levels. It contains natural ingredients, such as stevia leaf, green tea extract, flaxseed, chia seed, brown rice protein, hulled hemp seed, maca root, evaporated cane juice and lactobacillus. It comes in different flavors, which include Chocolate Cacao and Vanilla Mocha Swirl. Rockin Wellness is said to be an ideal meal replacement, such as for breakfast and/or lunch to help you lose weight. Their promise: “Simple. Convenient. Delicious.”
A single bag of Rockin Wellness can make up to 30 servings and sells for $59.97 on its official website.
About the Manufacturer of Rockin Wellness
Rockin Wellness is conceptualized and manufactured by two health-minded and music-loving individuals, Mike and Seth. They believed that the true keys for people to not merely survive but thrive in life are optimal nutrition and function. They sought out the best superfood ingredients on earth, and had a fair share of trial and error before they finally developed Rockin Wellness, which they called an “amazing and energizing superfood mix.”
How Does Rockin Wellness Work?
The concept behind Rockin Wellness is fairly simple. You can replace one meal or two with Rockin Wellness shake. It offers a quick, low-calorie option, which is a lot better than skipping a meal. The “superfoods” combined in this shake is said to work wonders and will do their job if you do this diet regimen regularly.
Rockin Wellness Active Ingredients
- Raw Cacao – Contains high levels of antioxidants and polyphenols higher than red wine, garlic and strawberry. It can also help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Goji Berries – Also called “wolfberry”. It is a super fruit that is rich in nutrients and known to calm the mood, cause better athletic performance, better sleep quality and weight loss. In traditional medicine, it has long been used to help nourish the kidneys, liver and blood. It has been used to treat health problems like high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Maca Root – It is a known health booster. It is rich in nutrients, in fact, it has a higher calcium level than milk. It is very rich in absorbable plant-based nutrients like fiber, protein and magnesium. It also promotes hormonal balance, increases energy levels, improves memory and focus.
- Flax Seeds – It is an excellent source of protein and fiber, and low in carbs. It helps improve digestion, reduce sugar cravings, lower cholesterol, balance hormones and promote weight loss. Flax seeds are also the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world. It is hailed as one of the word’s superfoods because it can lower the risks for many health problems, such as hypertension, skin cancer, prostate cancer, liver disease, cholesterol and depression.
Other ingredients include Coffee Bean , Vanilla Bean, Hemp Seed, Yerba Mate, Lecithin, Green Tea and Vegan Probiotics.
Rockin Wellness Pros
- Made of natural ingredients; Non- GMO (Genetically-modified Organisms)
- Certified vegan
- Has a minimal amount of saturated fat (1 gram per serving)
- Backed by a lot of positive feedback – Based on their official website, they have over 25,000 customers and counting.
- Money back guarantee
Rockin Wellness Cons
- No real scientific results provided such as clinical trials comparing Rockin Wellness to placebo or other weight loss shakes.
- Minimal amounts of protein per serving (4 grams per serving)
- Awful taste (some people say it tastes like chalk)
- Not suitable for long-term use
- Existence of negative reviews
Rockin Wellness Directions for Use
Add a scoop or more of Rockin Wellness to 8 ounces of milk or water, and then consume. This can be consumed anytime as replacement of a main meal.
Rockin Wellness Warnings
Some of the ingredients in Rockin Wellness could interact with some medications, so it’s best to consult your doctor if you are taking other medications.
How Long Does It Take to Deliver Results?
Individual results may vary.