Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Rogaine is an advanced hair formula that help in hair regrow in your scalp after a hair loss. It increases the circulation in your scalp through dilation of blood vessels. This hastens the function of hair follicle stimulating massive hair growth. It is manufactured in separate packages for men and for women. This hair formula is not suitable for persons under the age of 18 years. It is specially made for male with pattern baldness and women with thinner hair.
How it works
It works through increase of blood supply in your scalp leading to growth of hair follicles that stimulate hair growth. It is effective only when applied on the right proportions. Using more or less than required will not stimulate your hair growth. The new grown hair will appear colourless and soft but will change with time and be like the already existing hair.
How to use
- Clean your scalp well using soap and warm water
- Dry the scalp
- Using your hands gently apply rogaine on the areas affected and massage in a circular motion.
- Leave it to absorb.
- Apply two times in a day, in the morning and in the evening.
It is a combination of active and inactive ingredients
- Cetyl alcohol
- Butylated hydroxyltoluene
- Citric acid
- Lactic acid
- Purified water
- Polysorbit 60
- SD alchol 40-Bpropane
- Stearly alcohol
- It is made of natural ingredients
- It regrows the lost hair
- It strengthens the thin hairs
- It leads to growth of fuller hair in your scalp
- It is not suitable for use by persons under the age of 18
- The amount of hair growth is different in different peoples
- It takes lengthy time to achieve the desirable results
- It may lead to change in your hair texture and colour
- Cannot be used on damaged or broken scalp
- Manufacturers details is not provided
- Exact amount of each ingredient used is not stated
- Do not use on any other part of the body.
- Store in a cool dry place away from any contamination.
- Not for use in children and babies.
- Keep away from open heat and direct flames.
- Not for use by people under the age of 18 years.
- Keep out of children reach.
- For external use only, not for use on damaged scalp.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Unwanted facial hair growth.
- Confusion, dizziness, and headache.
- Feeling light headed.
- Scalp irritation that is intense and severe.
- Fast heartrates and chest pains.
- Swelling on the feet or on your hands.
- Change in colour and texture of your hair.
- Rapid unexplained weight gain.
- Scalp redness.
What should I do if this Rogaine gets into contact with my eyes, mouth, or nose?
Thoroughly cleanse the affected area with plentiful of water until there is no more irritation.
What will happen if I skip to apply?
Ensure you apply as soon as you have remembered or skip to apply if it is time for the nest application.
A customer rated this product 4-stars after getting a fuller bang on her thinning hair at the front hairline.