Roloxin Lift is an anti-aging masks that claims to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It is formulated work round the clock to help achieve a brighter, smoother skin that looks and feels younger. This product can be used with other skin care products. Roloxin Lift is manufactured Dermarché Labs, which is one of the biggest dermatology/pharmaceutical company in the United States. This company is known for its innovative skin care products that are not only effective, but also safe. In 2015, Roloxin Lift was hailed by Allure magazine as the Best of Beauty Breakthrough.
The product can be purchased from Dermarché’s official website, or thru popular beauty retail websites like sephora.com. It costs $10 for one mask, $45 for a pack of five masks, and $79 for a pack of 10. There is no mention of any free trials, but you can always buy a single piece of mask if you wish to try it out first. Moreover, its popularity among celebrities is already a testament of its effectiveness.
Working Process of Roloxin Lift
Roloxin Lift boasts of its patented SilicaLift™ technology that effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting to smoother, more radiant-looking skin that looks perfect all day long. It also makes the pores smaller and less visible, thereby providing that brighter and more even skin tone. Furthermore, the silica layer of this product is designed to be in a latticework pattern to allow the excretion of excess sebum and sweat, while also enabling topically applied products to be absorbed into the skin.
Ingredients of Roloxin Lift
- Silica silylate – Fills our fine lines and wrinkles to make the skin appear smoother and younger-looking.
- Sodium hyaluronic – Hydrates the skin by increasing its ability to hold onto water; it also replaces the natural hyaluronic acid in the skin that was lost due to aging.
- Vitamin A – Helps get rid of dead skin cells more effectively and promotes repair of damaged skin.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant vitamin that protects the skin form the harmful effects of free radicals; it also nourishes the skin to keep it smooth and radiant.
- Aloe vera – Nourishes and soothes the skin.
- Chitosan glycolate – An antioxidant that also doubles as a skin-conditioning agent.
Roloxin Lift Pros
- It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- It protects against free radicals.
- It makes the skin brighter and smoother.
- It can be used with makeup and other skin care products.
- It is popular among celebrities.
- It is relatively cheaper than most anti-aging masks.
- It can be bought as a single mask, or in packs of five or ten.
- Its claims of effectiveness are backed by clinical trials.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is available online through Dermarché’s official website and other online beauty retailers.
- Its official website provides lots of information about the product, including a complete list of ingredients.
- It must be used two to three times a week for best results.
- There aren’t any free trial offers or money-back guarantee.
- It is not available on local drugstores and health stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The suggested usage of Roloxin Lift involves the following steps. First, squeeze the sachet vigorously for about 20 seconds to activate the product. Then, apply an even layer of the mask onto your freshly-washed face and neck area. Leave the product for a couple of minutes, or until in dries into a white powder. Next, rinse it off thoroughly until all the white powder are gone. Use warm water for rinsing. Gently pat dry the treated areas. You may now apply your moisturizer, makeup, or any other skin care products. For best results, use the mask two to three times a week.
Roloxin Lift has been proven to be safe, although the manufacturer still has some precautions when it comes to its use. First is the mask must not be applied on the eyelids or anywhere near the eye area. And although the product is suitable for most skin types, you have to try it first on a small area especially if you have sensitive skin. If you can, consult your dermatologist first just to be sure. The product is available in a single piece that you can try before buying the packs of 5 or 10.