Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Rotorazer Saw is a circular saw that is versatile and lightweight. People love it because it is powerful and easy to use. Inside, it packs a construction grade chasse and a motor of approximately 400 watts that is very light. It is a combination of a band, hand, hacksaw, jigsaw, tile, miter and circular saw. This makes it the best choice for all your home projects. Moreover, it allows for precision cuts within seconds.
This product is in a position to cut almost any type of material including marble, steel, metal, drywall, ceramic tile, hardwood and PVC. It packs sharp three quick to change cutting blades. Moreover, it has its own system for dust extraction. Therefore, if you are concerned about debris and dust blowing just about anywhere as you cut, this is the perfect solution. Its dust removal system is convenient and will save you a lot of cleaning hours. In addition, it packs a handy case for easy storage. With its precise and fast cuts, you will be cutting like a pro. It is specially designed for remodeling, construction and all your cutting needs. The package includes:
- Rotorazer Saw
- A diamond blade
- A tungsten blade
- An allen key
- User manual
- A parallel fence
- A steel blade
- A protective storage case
- A dust extraction hose
- This product packs three blades that are able to cut through different materials
- The diamond blade doesn’t have teeth making it ideal for tile, plastics and ceramics
- The HW tungsten blade packs approximately 30 teeth making it ideal for cutting hardwood, softwood and boards.
- Packs the steel blade, which is a high-speed blade with up-to 36 teeth. This makes it suitable for cutting soft metals, soft wood, plastic, copper and aluminum.
- The diamond blade is able to cut tiles with 1/8” thickness, 1” cutting depth, 0.1 lb and 3-5/16” diameter.
- The tungsten blade is able to cut wood 1/8” thickness, 1” cutting depth, 0.1 lb and 3-5/16” diameter.
- The steel blade is high speed and is able to cut metal with 1/8” thickness, 1” cutting depth, 0.08 lb and 3-5/16” diameter.
- It comes with a limited warranty of up-to one year.
- Unable to cut thick material.
Most customers were happy with how this product worked. However, they were a bit disappointed by its inability to cut a depth of over ½ inch. Others were concerned about its big size for women hands. Other customers loved the way it was able to work fast hence saving them time. Its precise cutting also received positive comments from satisfied customers.
The manufacturer recommends wiping your tool using a clean cloth after work. Similarly, you can use compressed air with low pressure to clean it.
Children should never use this product and it shouldn’t be exposed to wet conditions. Consider using personal protective equipment including a dust mask, eye protection, non-skid shoes, and hard-hat among other protective equipments to minimize the risk of injuries. It is prudent to note that the special dust removal system needs a vacuum.