Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Samurai ProLife knife is tool sharpener inclusive of cutting tools such as knives and kitchen shears. It has the capability of sharpening serrated knives thus straightening and aligning crooked teeth creating super sharp mini blades along prominent the main teeth. It has titanium gold blade that is non-toxic and corrosion defiant. This one of a kind product is manufactured by the SAS group and costs around $43, a price which varies as per the shipment charges.
SAS Group Inc is a Tarrytown company responsible for the designing and manufacturing of popular products Amish Cleaning Tonic and Dutch Glow. It is based in New York.
How it Works
This product is rather easy to use; all you need to do is lock it down and roll over the blade horizontally to sharpen. It has a vacuum seal which allows the user to mount it on virtually any surface of his or her choosing. It has tungsten carbide blades that adjust change to sharpen the cutting tools in question.
Active Key Ingredients
- The knife is made of titanium which is very strong and long lasting. It does not also corrode easily and lacks magnetic properties.
- It is multipurpose and can be used on a variety of kitchen cutting tools and not necessarily knives only.
- It can sharpen straight edged knives as well as serrated knives.
- The Samurai Pro Knife boasts an additional Samurai vegetable peeler as a bonus at the point of purchase at no extra cost.
- It has a 30 day money refund policy.
- It has unlimited life time substitution or replacement guarantee. The product can be replaced even if the source of the damage is the customer.
- The price of $43 is rather inflated for a knife sharpener considering this is a product that can be improvised or has cheaper alternatives.
- SAS Group has not provided clear cut directions on how to adjust the tool for different types of knives.
- The suction mechanism works but only for a short duration of time; it does not stay clamped for a significantly long and useful duration of time.
- There is a long and complicated channel and procedures on how to get refunds for those customers who are not satisfied by the results .In the final end one may end up spending more money on trying to acquire refunds than on the actual refund.
- For faulty products customers actually have to pay for shipping the products back to customer care which increases the overall cost of a the product.