Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Scalp med is a topical hair product which is designed to treathair loss problems.It reduces hair loss and promotes the growth of hair. Scalp med is designed for both men and women in separate kits. The men’s kit has ahigher concentration of the active ingredient minoxidil than the women’s kit. A Scalp med kit consists of Vitadil-5A for men or Vitadil-2A for women. It comes with a vitamin spray called Cortex Enlarger thickening spray, afollicle enhancer called NutriSol-RM and a detoxifying cleanser kit called Panthenol RX.Hairloss is common in men and women as they age. Other factors can also lead to hair loss.The product is reported to show its benefitsafter regular use.The product is available online at the price stated below;
- $29.95 for two month supply
- $9.99 for shipping and handling
Buyers have 30 days after purchase to return the product if they don’t find it useful for a full refund of their money.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Scalp Med
Scalp med is manufactured by a company called Modern Health Labs based in the USA.The product is owned by GR hair solutions. The product is developed in three parts which are used to achieve the maximum benefits. It is sold in its official website. The product has undergone rigorous clinical testing to ensure that it is safe for use. It is effective in reversinghair loss.Scalp med has an active ingredient called Vitadil which is FDA approved.It is a formula which contains minoxidil.
How Scalp Med Works?
Scalp med employs the use of a very powerful formula which works to reverse the effects of hair loss. It does this by inhibiting the effects of dihydrotestosterone on the hair follicles. The ingredients increase the blood supply to the scalp therefore causing more oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the scalp.This stimulates hair growth. Scalp med is applied topically on the scalp. It first prepares the scalp for hair restoration by applying Nutrisol.The follicles are repaired to a healthy state.Secondly,Vitadil is applied to promote hair growth. It prolongs the hair growth phase therefore preventing thinning and hair loss. Cortex enlarger is applied to increase and maintain hair volume.
Components of Scalp Med
Vitadil 5A and Vitadil 2A
- This is the generic form of Minoxidyl. It revitalizes the follicles. It is designed for men. Women’s kit has Vitadil 2A.Minoxidil is the active ingredient for both women and men.Itslows downhair loss and improves hair growth in male or females.
- It contains nutrients which nourish the follicles.It is found in the men’s andwomen’s kit.It has beta-sitosterol and other essential amino acids, minerals and herbs that penetrate and nourish the hair follicle
- It unclogs the follicles and deep cleans them to pave way for healthy growth.
SLS- Free Shampoo
- Penetrates and strengthen the hair shaft as it gently cleanses it.
Cortex Enlarger Thickening Spray
- It thickens the hair giving it a fuller look.
Ingredients Of Scalp Med
Advantages of using Scalp Med
- It is an effective topical hair growth product which promises to grow the hair.
- It slows down hair loss
- The results are fast i.e. seen within two months.
- A refund for the product is guaranteed if returned within thirty days
- It gives discounts if purchased in bulk
Drawbacks of using Scalp Med
- The product is expensive
- It has some serious side effects
- New hair may fall out if the use of the product is discontinued
- Some medications may interact with topical minoxidil.
Instructions for using Scalp Med
Apply Scalp Med twice daily and avoid water on the head for up to four hours after application. Full results will be seen after 6 months. Use continuously to increase and keep hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Precautions of using Scalp Med
- Should not be used by pregnant or lactating women.
- People with blood pressure should consult a doctor before using Scalp med.
- Vitadil-5A is to be used by men only
Side Effects of using Scalp Med
Manufacturers claim that there are no side effects but side effects have been reported. These include; Itchiness, dizziness, chest pains, heart palpitations, edema, sudden weight gain, blurred vision and dandruff among others.
Scalp Med Drug Interactions
Some medications may interact with topical minoxidil.Minoxidil may cause dizziness and interacts with alcohol.