Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Scivation Flexatril is a unique dietary supplement that is made from the combination of different patented formulas for joint health. The combined formula is called Flexatril Mobility Blend that promotes optimum joint health, enhances flexibility, and reduces joint inflammation. It has 3 popular patent formulas namely MicroLactin, AyuFlex, and Sensoril which are all geared towards joint and cartilage health. With the combined benefits of these three supplement formulas, the potency of Scivation Flexatril is further enhanced. This product is manufactured by Scivation, a company known for the production of dietary supplement for health and wellness. A 90-capsule bottle, which lasts for a month’s supply, costs $59.99.
The primary mechanism behind Flexatril Mobility Blend is its anti-inflammatory properties which have certain effects on some enzymes and chemicals in the body that promotes the inflammatory response. It reduces swelling by slowing or inhibiting the inflammatory response which results in reduced joint pain, decreased stiffness, and improved mobility. It also increases the body’s tolerance to stress thereby allowing the body to heal and repair. It also increases pain tolerance or threshold of a person which gives an effective solution to chronic joint pain. Overall, the benefits of these 3 patented formulas promote optimum joint health.
Flexatril Mobility Blend
- MicroLactin – It is a patented milk concentrate obtained from bovine sources that reduce joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain. According to studies, it provided good benefits for people suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatism, and other joint problems.
- AyuFlex – It is derived from Terminalia Chebula and is known for its potent anti-inflammatory properties. It also increases a person’s threshold to pain sensation.
- Sensoril – It has adaptogenic properties that promote a healthy cardiovascular system, enhances energy level, increases the body’s tolerance to stress, and enhances mental acuity. It also has potent anti-inflammatory properties that are effective against joint pain, swelling, and pain.
- Lactase – This ingredient helps in the metabolism of the milk concentrate contained in this product.
- It contains 3 patented formulas that promote joint health that has been subjected to various studies and clinical trials.
- The product is quite expensive because a 90-capsule bottle costing $59.99 will just for a month’s supply.
- One of the formula in this product is obtained from bovine sources which make this product unsuitable for vegans.
- This product contains milk products which make the product possibly unsuitable for lactose intolerant people.
- The manufacturer does not offer the money-back guarantee.
Joints feel great and overall inflammation is greatly reduced.
- It contains 3 patent formulas for promoting optimum joint health.
- It promotes joint flexibility and mobility.
- It reduces joint swelling, pain, and stiffness.
- Avoid taking this product if you are pregnant or providing breastfeeds to your child.
- Avoid taking this supplement if you are lactose intolerant.
- One of the ingredients might decrease blood sugar levels. So people taking insulin injections or oral hypoglycemic medications should use this supplement cautiously.
- If you are taking other medications, undergoing treatment, or have been diagnosed with a medical condition, you should consult your healthcare provider prior to using this supplement.
- It contains an ingredient that can irritate gastric lining. Thus, this product should be avoided by people suffering from peptic ulcer.
- This product is not suitable for vegans because one of the ingredients is obtained from bovine sources.
This product might cause the following side effects:
- Gastric upset
- The manufacturer recommends taking 3 capsules of Scivation Flexatril in a day. It is advisable to take this supplement with food or after meals to prevent a gastric upset.
How long before I can experience the benefits of Scivation Flexatril?
Results vary from one person to another since each person has a different biological composition and our bodies respond in different ways. This product will not provide immediate results and will take a couple of weeks or even more before a consumer can experience any significant results.
I am already taking one of the patented formulas in this product. Is it still safe to take Scivation Flexatril?
Before taking two or more supplements with the same composition, consult first your healthcare provider to further evaluate its safety.
If this product already contains lactase to help in the digestion of milk, can it be considered safe for lactose intolerant people?
Consult your healthcare provider to professionally evaluate the safety of this supplement for your current condition.