Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS SENSEI SLICER?
Sensei Slicer reviews, gives you a precise thin slice on whatever food you use it on. Giving you that well finished cutting that looks so professionally done. You have not experienced an easy time in the kitchen or in your hotel industry, until you have a very effective knife. Unless you have had an experience with the Sensei Slicer, Japanese inspired chef’s knife. It almost makes you want to prepare your ingredients a day ahead or gives you the feel of a fast day in the kitchen. That is because this knife is not like your usual traditional knife. It is sharpened on one side to give you the sharpest edge you can ever get. It is also designed to ensure durability. Get your own Senser Slicer at the following website with its price listed for you:- senseislicer.com at $14.99 plus free shipping with a 30-day money back guarantee.
who makes SENSEI SLICER?
Sensei Slicer is manufactured by Novel Brands. It is created behind the mind works of a Japanese chef. The manufacturers promise it has a 40% better performance in cutting than the usual traditional knife. Based on sensei slicer reviews, They offer its customers a 30-day money back guarantee. They express a lot of confidence on the single bevel construction of the knife and the holes placed across it. Stating that these features have enabled the knife to give an ample time using both in thinning and not sticking to the knife. They rate it as one of the best knives in the company. They have posed a competition for their counterparts by setting a very low price of $14.99, with some other knives posting higher prices that are not worth it.
FEATURES OF SENSEI SLICER
- It enables you to sharpen it on one side while the other side is just flat.
- Makes the knife get sharpness 40% sharper than the traditional knife.
- Enables you achieve very thin slices of your food.
Integrated Air Holes / Indentations
- They help you avoid food from sticking.
- Makes the knife look so elegant
- Enable easy handling of the knife so you do not have to use so much energy trying to hold it in place.
Short and Skinny
- Makes the knife look elegant.
- Is used to enable less effort applied on something as large as it could be.
- Prevents the blade from rusting.
(The blade material is not stated though)
- Gives you the thinnest, precise slices possible slices
- Sensei slicer reviews, It is very cheap especially when compared to other knife blades claiming the same features.
- It does not rust, owing to its mirror coating.
- It is easy to sharpen; you don’t have to use up so much energy.
- The knife is made by a popular chef. It gives one confidence and trust its effectiveness and reliability.
- The shape of the blade allows you to place your index finger on top.
- Faster to use compared to other knives.
- The blade material is not stated, just that the blasÃ© is single beveled for better sharpening.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF SENSEI SLICER
- Sensei is used like any other knife; it’s just the ease in using it that makes it stand out.
- Use the grip dots to help you hold the knife and make it less tiring.
- You will notice no food sticking to the knife so you do not have to keep removing it.
drawbacks of SENSEI SLICER
Based on sensei slicer review, No feedback’s, reviews or customers have reported any misgivings that came with using the Sensei Slicer as it is designed to be safe for all its customers to use.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING SENSEI SLICER
- It’s a very sharp knife so be careful while handling it to ensure not cutting yourself.
- Keep out of reach of children, for their own safety.
HOW MUCH SENSEI SLICER COST?
It cost around $14.99per piece.